Why is AEW's best wrestler such a big Cinnabon fan ?

Why is AEW's best wrestler such a big Cinnabon fan ?

Attached: 20220607_204631.jpg (1536x2048, 406.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrff.co.jp/cinnabon/location/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he works there

He's got a sweet tooth, I reckon.

diabetes tastes so good

Have guy had the cinnamon roll bites

He eats the middles

Maybe because they aren't as prevalent in Japan, if they have any at all.

I've never seen a Cinnabon in my life, and I've been in America for all but two weeks of it

They are mostly in malls, airports and college campuses

jrff.co.jp/cinnabon/location/

Aew insider here,
One of the boys had him watch better call saul and now he is obsessed with cinnabon

God, now I want one.

SOup doesn't hang out with the boys, he only drinks with Dax, watches AJPW with Eddie, and stays at Kenny's house and plays Vidya with him.

>"Welcome back, Takeshita-san. One large popcorn with Yuka's senior discount coming right up"

Attached: 545.png (680x477, 602.07K)

Cinnabon doesnt sell popcorn dude.

>closest one to me is a 15 min train ride away
i'm not sure it's worth the $4 in round trip ticket just to get cinnabon, but next time i'm there i will buy some and make mr. shit proud

based dillon

stop exposing the business

>being 246 years old
KWAB

he cute

I've never had cinnabon
Am I missing out

Attached: 1645494472332.jpg (467x436, 28.55K)

I've never had Cinnabon because all of them are located in malls. I'm not parking, walking across a giant parking lot, and walking through a dead mall just to eat a cinnamon roll

Kek I worked at Cinnabon for a couple months in college. You want to know why that place smells so fucking good? Before open and during slow times, we would put a tray of cinnamon and brown sugar in the oven. It would make the entire area smell like cinnamon rolls. I thought it was a rib at first but I saw it work numerous times.

what's good to order there for someone who's never been?

am I the only one that thought that was sasha banks? kek

cinnamon buns

It's been awhile so I don't know if they changed their menu much...but the carmel pecan roll is insanely good.