Post wrestlers who post on Any Forums

post wrestlers who post on Any Forums

Attached: Mansoor.jpg (1170x1313, 268.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiKxp8S50q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reasonably sure MJF is here. We've memed things and then the next week he's mentioned them in promos. Kenny Omega is possible too because of the cartwheel.

>cartwheels in Danielson match during heiht of JONAHposting
>once claimed to be in a thread and said he was playing Elden Ring, immediately tweeted about Elden Ring after the post was made
>suspected of being a regular on /jp/ and /sfg/ due to his time in Japan and love for vidya
He was probably here since /wwe/ too.

Attached: 1652677043141.png (471x601, 218.27K)

>skinny
>perfectly manicured facial hair
>reddit meme pose
thank fuck I don’t watch aew, how fucking embarrassing

He's in WWE, won a PPV match in his Saudi hometown too. Also one of the main HWNDU trolls.

You know this fat fuck posts here all the time.

Attached: Knobbs-GFM-min.jpg (1200x789, 170.72K)

Attached: clip+(2022-04-08+at+11.20.47).jpg (640x607, 109.99K)

I know for a fact that famous wrestling Internet personality Ojama posts here

Hi, me again.
I post here. Its not Matt Cardona but I can also confirm that he posts here because I've talked to him about Any Forums before. He's a peepchad.

Nobody has guessed who I am yet. I'm fairly sure Mansoor does not post here, he's a Any Forumstard and I don't think he goes to other boards. Anyways, carry on.

so hes the e-drone poster? did he get worked by the 'where is the AEW game' posting? KWAB

fuck you bitch prove it's you

Kenny, if you read me, I'll keep fighting, I'll never stop till we defeat those fucking e-drones

I'll never forget his horrendously blatant jokes on commentary.
youtu.be/DiKxp8S50q0

Attached: mace-20.jpg (555x555, 91.79K)

Kek

Not sure how to do that without outing myself? I work in a rather progressive company and would probably be fired if they found out about my nashposting.

What would satisfy you?

Cardona tweeted an image of Edge that was used in an OP after HiaC. Everyone knows he's posted here for years.

Kenny absolutely posts here and so do the bucks.

>Everyone knows he's posted here for years.
Yeah, he's not really tactful about it...

>and so do the bucks
God I hate those faggots. Anyone have the image of them eluding to Nashposting on Rampage?

how often are you on tv? Throw us a sign next time obvi.

I wonder when Froggy is making another thread. He's probably a larper but I always liked those.

>How often are you on tv?
Never, I'm a shitter. Hopefully I'll be on Dark when it comes to town though.

I'll throw up the peep salute if I am?

I’m on pretty regularly. What should I do for you guys?

based that works for me

Attached: 9d46c10990a81d09d85d60f94dd3ae54.jpg (1280x720, 82.14K)

She either lurks here or someone DMs her images/gifs OC content that get posted here. Several of the file names on here and her Twitter have been the same.

Attached: 51849374-3C5E-475A-955F-442E18A13481.jpg (1268x1268, 242.86K)

In your dreams and who?

Will do. I'm pushing pretty hard to do a job on Dark just to get my foot in the door. They do like that lame camera shot of the jobber gets to embarrass themselves with a 5 second pose before the match match so I'll whip it out then if I get there.

They're unironically the faggots who spammed and put the bucks over back on /asp/.

>put the bucks over
kek like that ever happened.

Attached: 1632181265677.png (600x505, 404.17K)

One of the cowboys in NXT 2.0 is confirmed to post here

Attached: 1651617981451.jpg (828x1792, 160.81K)

Cardona has posted screenshots from here on his Twitter before

Attached: summer of 93.jpg (1284x1057, 210.29K)

theyre also the ones who were spreading 'backstage rumors' about how much EVERYBODY HATES CODY IN THE LOCKER ROOM and how he was a shitter aew needs to get rid of. fucking homos, those guys.

if that's you Sammy you need to do to Tay what Ospreay did to Bea, the shock cutter out of nowhere

You dont remember it? Fucking weeks of spam that was all obviously the same faggot and all of it was pro bucks. The resounding response was negative.

dude. just stop