We didn't know how good we had it, Elitetitans

we didn't know how good we had it, Elitetitans

Attached: erv.png (600x338, 242.35K)

This is why we need to #MAGA bros.

Yeah I did that's why I stopped watching when he left.

Another live-at-home dronie thinking about AEW thread.

Dude was a cancer along with Brandi.

he was the only legitimate main eventer who was able to carry them to a milly

glad he's gone

true

Everyone complains about the Codyverse, that his shit was so unlike the rest of the show. They were right, because he was only one doing pro wrestling while the rest were doing cosplay.

this but unironically, hate on him all you want but his segments were some of the hottest on every week.

> dude was a cancer
This guy literally is making the bucks and omega seethe as a shoot

Attached: 81FD507A-9ABE-4DD7-A4B2-F445BA4276DB.jpg (611x412, 202.51K)

Cody always did his best. Hell, he set himself on fire for you people and you still boo'd him because he was a babyface.
He entered with a 5star match and left with a 5star match, yet you still insult him.

Cody is worth more than fucking Cuckman Phil. Tony is a fucking retard.

>DUDE GENDER REVEAL LMAO
>DUDE FACTORY LMAO
>DUDE RACISM BAD LMAO
>DUDE BURYING LANCE, MALAKAI AND ANDRADE LMAO
i hope all of you revisionist pieces of shit trip and fall and break all of your bottom teeth

I cant believe someone that was on tv for years had some bad segments, thats completely unheard of, what a shitter.

youre never going to get your severed dick back, tranny

no. most of the e's just so fucking terrible he looks good in comparison

>triggered
just acknowledge that the Codester single handedly outdrew aew's biggest show of the year, and that they can't hit a million viewers without him.

No way fag.
He was a shitter, and the last year was painful to watch. I don't care about muh daddy or muh racism, he was not interesting to watch nor was his feuds in the last year.

Preach

>nor was his feuds
good morning sir

>cody leaves
>ratings fall
>cody arrives in wwe
>ratings skyrocket
its simple, trannies. nobody likes you except your niche homosexual buddies. face it, cody created you and he can end you