Our Queen hits the nail on the head once again. Try as he might, Tiny Con just keeps failing over and over...

Our Queen hits the nail on the head once again. Try as he might, Tiny Con just keeps failing over and over. Semen Skunk has been a complete failure, as has All Excrement Waste in general. GOC could run a company in her sleep better than Tiny Con the Dog Wanker but of course All Excrement Waste fanboys deny it. #ShrimpArmy

Attached: F1A23DFD-DA5E-46A9-89ED-809CE67CCD48.jpg (1080x1591, 235.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did they?

She is a longtime wrestling fan. She knows her shit.

yup, she's a lifelong fan of money

YOu'll finna know it!

She have nudes?

>nog simping for 6/10 white girl
A tale as old as time.

>simping this hard
also buy a banner ya stupid cunt

But enough about Britt fans.

this coupled with the shit he cries about reminds me of this nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI

Literally fucking who are these people and why do people keep posting them?

Need to suck on her mosquito bites and toes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-174150_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x983, 346.83K)

Buy a banner

Attached: nobooba.png (680x447, 128.5K)

It's her bf trying to promote her dead YouTube channel

>fivehead

#Dubbalos keep trying (and failing miserably) to bring down our wrestling Queen @GOC_Wrestling despite her being right 100% of the time. So sorry you neckbeard virgins are jealous of how hot, talented, and funny she is and that you can never have her. She's earned the approval of industry greats like @TheJimCornette, #NuffSaid! All Excrement Waste is doomed to fail and will be deader than Tiny Con's bank account by the end of the year #ItsTrue #ItsDamnTrue Semen Skunk, Harpo Twinkletoes McFingerbang Olivier, and Pockets are all disgraces to this once great industry and that's #FACT. Ohhhhh boy! I can hear the #triggered AEW marks rushing in to defend them now? Is that Meltzer Magoo and Whinin' Bryan Alvarez I see leading the charge? SAD! #Losers!

Attached: 1625993281985.png (900x1200, 78.72K)

Who are the Shrimp Bros?

I want you to go to the kitchen, get a knife, and open your own throat.

>our queen

You ain't the queen of shit, you balding roastie. Now buy a fucking banner already.

the paypig retards that pay for her onlyfans

While I give no fucks about some random thot. I'll agree with them both that BOTwitter and communities are nothing but toxic shitholes.

Ha, oh shit, they formed a cult? Talk shit about AEW and end up emulating them. #pottery

>Fuck these incels who live and die on a bird app
do black people understand irony?

kek what a balding pot bellied anti draw bitch

Of course not.
Society would improve tenfold if overnight Twitter was deleted from the internet. Additionally, nothing similar to replace it was established afterward.
Keep social platforms only to LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook, Leddit, Any Forums, and Instagram.

>the shrimp army will take care of em
Thank you, uncle eskimo pie Tom.
It's getting way too strange and cringe to even attempt interacting with or reading what the IWC sez nowadays. How long til Dave, Corny, Sapp and this bitch start taking out each other biggie/2pac style just to get likes and clicks from fatass virgins

a nigger calling people incels

I have doubts that she loves anything other than attention.

Kek what a fridge