No Bryan in the G1 i guess

no Bryan in the G1 i guess

Attached: F578C2C7-FF96-4F37-B5A1-AD1E4EC711F9.jpg (1024x576, 161.09K)

what u mean?

Starrcast 5 is July 29th-July 31st, G1 runs through July and August, so Bryan probably isn't participating.

oh shit

Good Bryan is a meme wrestler

the g1 would kill him

No Bryan. No Ibushi. Man the G1 is shaping to be shit this year.

No Bryan. No Ibushi. Man the G1 is shaping to be good this year.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. If Danielson isn't in it, let's hope no tranny talent comes.

I thought the G1 was going to be in September this year

No, that was the last two years. It's finally back to the kino summer season where it belongs.

You’re gonna have more Wheeler Yuta and you’re gonna like it, Jamal

they already confirmed the big guest this year is t-hawk. they have no shortage of wrestlers to fill 20 spots

Strange choice to have no gaijin outsiders for G1 but do it for BOSJ.

There's no date on July 29th so he could be there then and fly back. Quarantines ain't an issue anymore.

>they already confirmed the big guest this year is t-hawk
No, they didn't.

>they have no shortage of wrestlers to fill 20 spots
While I would also like no tranny talent on G1, there's no way they aren't gonna have at the very least 3 out of company guys on the G1 now that the flight restrictions are lifted, with probably one of them being trannies. You gotta introduce some anarchy into the tournament to get people talking after two years of relatively safe stuff due to COVID.

its ok jamals we'll send you shawn spears and archer

Dunno who Shawn Spears is but I wouldn't mind Archer tbqh. I'd absolutely have him over Moxley, for example.

>Dunno who Shawn Spears is
okay pal

>NOOOO, HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW THE GUYS FROM THE SHOW YOU DON'T WATCH
lol

>While I would also like no tranny talent on G1,
yeah bro, why get foreign talent when we can all look forward to matches as compelling as Goto vs. Yoshi-Hashi

Besides Danielson, is there anyone from AEW that New Japan fans don't completely despise?

>The Sessions
>not Oral Sessions
Renee, who you trying to fucking fool? We know you're a horny white unsatisfied basic bitch. We know your BFF Paige told you about the pleasures of average black penis. You misjudged your worth and now you're slumming it. Fuck you bitch. Time to shut up and get naked.

Also, fuck Daniel Bryan. Pussy.

Attached: 6790c1999d50ba812902bec08b41735d.jpg (576x1024, 54.56K)

The vocal New Japan fans on this board are fucking schizos and don't represent the actual audience.

The NJPW fans are literally all just false flagging edrones hiding behind NJPW to shit on AEW
If people watch either AEW or NJPW they usually watch the other

Pretty much anyone who was in NJPW before. They don't really have anyone else worthwhile which is why AEW fans have to beg for people to come in from other promotions all the time.

Literally ever since the partnership, either it mindbroke some absolute nutjob New Japan fans or there really are edrones that are so mad about it, they NEED to shitpost.