Are we being raided?

Another Jerk discord raid? This is usually a pro-AEW board, what’s with the flooding?

Attached: 5664B175-A418-484A-82D8-C7AA2100C360.jpg (976x831, 93.95K)

begging ya to go back

Attached: 20220203_img_1.jpg (1024x419, 26.43K)

>This is usually a pro-AEW board
Nice headcanon. Go back, tranny.

based rawchads

This board is populated by like 50 people, with like 5-10 turboschizos that spend half their day making threads shitting on AEW until Wednesday night when they get drowned out by tourists here for Dynamite.

All your fellow trannies are probably inside a reddit bunker since friday night

This isn't a pro AEW board you crying little bitch.
>n-nooo you can't talk about other promotions!
WWE just had an amazing PPV last night and it's pretty obvious people will be talking about it. The Cody match really stole the show but the rest of it was entertaining as well
You faggots spam this board with boring gAyEW threads every Wednesday then bitch and moan when the normal humans talk about something. If you want an echo chamber then go back to this website

Attached: mega.png (324x512, 238.67K)

There's definitely an organized raid. The fact that the board is getting spammed laughing at Rampage's rating when it actually went up 28% proves that.

>must defend wwe

Attached: 1653400140865.png (861x635, 631.38K)

WE ARE r/pw/ooocirclejerk BAYBAY!

There are as many people talking about fucking Stardom as WWE.

You're on a dead board where the same 10 people shit up every thread and other people who are just classic shitposters joining in for one or two posts then leaving.

Based AEW pedophile

why are you posting a faggot? You’re not a fan of this fag are you?

Attached: FA2EF650-E3A5-450E-873B-E114DE742039.jpg (1080x1127, 124.39K)

That user is clearly a fag and June is fag pride month, BAYBAY

Wwe is the official fed for pedos and rapists. It's part of the selection process for who they hire.
>b-b-b-but my cuck idol doesn't like Kenny
You idolize a cuck. You are the lowest of the low. You're less than a cuck.

Ya havin sex with kids?

Hey Jason the only one who posts about AEW on this board is you since you spam this board 24/7 with garbage threads like this one whining about WWE. You don’t even watch AEW by the way, which explains why you act like you like it since you don’t know what actually goes on the show you fat faggot spic

Attached: samilaid.png (341x506, 281.05K)

>WAH STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HECKIN TRANNY KINO FEDORINO!!??
Begone tranny. It was never your board.

It's so easy to work you fucking retard marks. I love fucking making this board hell for edrones. It's so easy to make you whiney little bitches squirm. You think this is a wwe board? Na. You're stuck in here with ME.

Attached: 1654530436303.jpg (474x283, 21.11K)

Holy christ, will you stop trying to be the board police? We already have jannies, if your headcanon is real, they'll deal with it.
Until then, fight back! This thread is just a safespace because you have no argument. Get the fuck out there and mix it up.

E-drones are just like balloons. Pop em and they go away. I'll be out there, fighting for this board. Will you men (and "women") join me?

ok how you know

this is a shitposting board you stupid redditor

ok how u kno