Where the fuck is it? Are they still even working on the game we don't have any news or anything

Where the fuck is it? Are they still even working on the game we don't have any news or anything

Attached: silksong.jpg (616x353, 93.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5721616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're perfectionist autists, I'd imagine a February 2023 release at this rate
I do think the voice actor of Hornet recently said she's finished working on it however

>va
but they dont even say words.

Reminder hollow knight was made in three fucking years

Just shut your eyes tight and when you open them again, Silksong will be out

Attached: hornetvid.webm (608x442, 1.45M)

Vafanada.

Source

Silksong is going to be Quality over QUANTITY.
Be fucking greatfull it won't be an Elden Ring tier disaster.

they're three autists and their work was very likely disrupted by australia going full retard during the covid era, maybe one of them got sent into a makeshift concentration camp

shut up faggot

They still speak though

And who knows, maybe Hornet has full VA now because she's a person and not a mute little void gremlin

t. buttdevastated fromtranny

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5721616

They should take as long as they want. Forced deadline = dogshit game, every single time.

>Reminder hollow knight was made in three fucking years
No it wasn't, the lead artist was world building for almost a decade and it was in development for 5 years, longer if you count the platforming prototypes they made prior to Hollow Knight.

Having no deadline at all and infinite feature creep isn't good either
See Star Citizen

Apples to oranges. Team Cherry isn't fleecing their fans the entire time. It isn't in fact more profitable to never finish it like that train wreck of a "game" you posted.

I don’t mind waiting if we get actually good weapons/tools. HK1 is one of my favorite games of all time but the game was massively lacking in ways for the player to engage in combat.

Still having a deadline is good to motivate people to actually finish their work and not delay it forever
Team Cherry is becoming like those two Russian animators who spent the last 40 years on a single movie, there needs to be some limit to perfectionism or you'll never release anything

It will be out when it is finished. You are just going to have to wait. Play some other games.

deadlines are healthy

That's what I'm already doing it's not like I'm a turbo Hollow Knight fan
I just hope people won't keep excusing the endless delays it comes out before 2030

Not if the scope of the game reaches beyond the initial estimate. Being forced to rush out an unfinished piece of work is unhealthy.

If the game is good when it comes out, what is the problem? If it is shit then yea sure. The point is that nobody knows the quality so instead of trying to rush development and possibly sabotage the game just be patient.

(sigh) Bappa nada.