Linux gaming

You don't need to be plugged into the botnet to play vidya.

Attached: 1639262289907.png (265x314, 52.04K)

At least post what you're playing, OP. You faggot.

Attached: 1648987796746.jpg (600x800, 67.37K)

1058 Verified
986 Playable
18706+ Native
??? Native-adjacent
1036 Unsupported (248 VR)

Attached: Strikers.png (1958x1197, 1.03M)

our year?

Not yet.

Attached: Steam Hardware & Software Survey 202203.png (1332x1133, 192.58K)

HOLD THE LINE

That was more than a decade ago. With Android.
>inb4 shit distro
That's not the point.

did the 5 Q1 deck owners got a survey prompt? it's already rare in desktop mode and supposedly the original big picture suppressed it entirely so its replacement probably does the same.
I have a feeling good guy Valve isn't just going to assume "one SteamOS = one Linux"

I haven't seen anywhere on the internet anything mentioned about the survey showing up on the deck in game mode. Van Gogh shows up as 0.54% if you only show the linux related results and open the video card expander. So I guess someone on the deck has taken the hardware survey.

You you can barely plug in your headphones on tr00nux, lincel

Attached: 1648748823267.gif (854x480, 3.62M)

>da bot net and da jooz
I'm on my iPhone so imagine I attached a chud.jpg with my post.

aren't there new IOS features for privacy and hasn't that obliterated the zucks stock price.
even people there want privacy as long as its easy for them.

and didn't Apple just comply with a fake order to hand over user data? they're dogshit lmao

didn't say they where some amazing company,i use linux for a reason,but saying that "privacy is for chuds" while apple users choose to be private is pretty cringe.

amen

No, you don't get the survey in game mode / big picture, and Steam still only presents the survey on the most common platform you use.
So even if you use your Steam Deck or your Linux PC all the time, but start up Steam on your Windows tablet once, Steam counts you as a Windows user.
The only way to be counted as a Linux user is to only use the desktop version of Steam on Linux.
Even then the likelyhood of the survey presenting seems to be extremely low.

Of course the survey also isn't good at dealing with floods of fake users from China, and that's really all that's going on.

plug yourself into some bitches you fuckin loser lmao

Attached: 1621406502545.png (600x580, 359.62K)

>not a new IP
yike

I typically use Linux mint, protondb is pretty great. I don't mind tweaking if it means better performance. The one thing I wish we'd get in Linux is HDR

Can you guys play League of Legends?

there's a whole subreddit dedicated to it so going to go with yes