Elden ring endings

What the fuck is going on in Duskborn, Order and Age of Stars?

Attached: Elden-Ring-ending-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 88.8K)

>eye surcoat
Did you seriously choose to be Ofnir's bottombitch til the very end?

Attached: tv-and-ghost-kek.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

you sit in your chair, lording over your literal empire of ash. enjoy! its all yours my friend.

I feel bad for people who didn't get the Ranni ending the first time, that must have felt pretty bad

Attached: 1647724201368.jpg (800x789, 259.22K)

i didn't like that i was kneeling. also i hate women. i just thought "age of stars" sounded cool. i regret it.

- Skeleton Rights
- You've effectively stripped free will from the earthbound 'gods', but the outer gods can still influence shit
- Age of Dark, but bluer

Ranni is a kike who killed Godwyn, a bro because le greater will bad, which is why Rannifags cope with "no bro, she's totally removing the gods and bringing about free will!"
kys simp.

>Duskborn
Destined Death is again reintegrated into the Order of the world, allowing Those Who Live in Death to become part of the Order instead of exist outside it. Essentially it gives zombies and skellingtons citizenship rights.

>Order
Goldmask realized that the shitty state of the world is not due to the actions of men, but due to the fault of the gods. So in using the Rune of the Perfect Order, it enforces that even the gods will be held accountable for their actions instead of allowed to freely pillage the world and turn it into a shithole. This creates a true and perfect Golden Order.

>Age of Stars
Ranni takes Marika's place as Goddess and enforces her personal Order, that of the moon and the night, banishing the control of the Greater Will. She then decides to go on her honeymoon with you among the stars and leave the Lands Between without a ruling deity for the first time in forever.

>being the slave to some brother killing psycho who is the slave of an alien god
lol simp

it's funny seeing them seethe

dgaf about any of that, age of stars means my nigga getting his dick wet in god's pussy while in the other ending dude is just sitting in a chair making orders and shit like he's that sad nigga working the drivethru at 3am

Attached: 97034722_p0.jpg (1389x2053, 286.58K)

Age of Stars is literally our own reality, a world where we have no idea whether gods govern our fates or if they even exist at all.

So it genuinely is the best ending. The world has been given true freedom.

Attached: 2011-12-14_13-06-50_468.622x621.png (600x349, 229.75K)

not op but it doesn't belong to ofnir? it's just a pretty good looking chestpiece, and you find it in the arena you kill rykard in

I know it sounds like a cope but Ranni's original translation makes it clear that she's getting the gods to fuck off. Despair I assumed everyone becomes a Omen, and since it calls it the blessing of despair I assume the intent is "everyone is equally shit, therefore everyone is equal".
Duskborn is the one that confuses me the most since I can't tell if you're just making undead accepted or restoring death so people can actually die naturally again. Honestly out of all the lore shit Those who live in Death is properly the most interesting to me so I'd like to get some more on that in a expansion, not just Miquella.

>I'm a faggot simp
I'm aware nigger.

>Brown surcoat draped over chainmail.
>The insignia emblazoned on the front marks out the wearer as the eyes and ears of Sir Gideon the All-Knowing.

Mass Effect 3 endings

well, we killed the dude so
use it to represent ourselves after we off the chump

You literally bought into Ranni's dupe lmao

enjoy sitting in that chair never getting your dick sucked nigga

user you marry Marika in every ending that isn't frenzied flame or age of stars.

Godwyn is a step brother.
That said he sounded like a bro and that he didn't deserve it.

used goods

Pussy so divine she created an alter-ego to fuck herself

Irrelevant. Your argument was you don't get pussy in the other endings. In all of them besides frenzied flame you do.

Ranni's ending would be the best if I could kill her after and go find Rya to fuck instead.

i didn't have an argument, retard - that's somebody else

where can I get cuckoo armor?

>order
>being a greater will bitch

cuckold knights in watery lake town
there's a route where like, four of them spawn, but i forget where it is

Why did Ranni let Iji die?

she doesn't look like shes in any condition to fuck
>not tonight honey my pussy crumbled and fell out

Attached: marika.jpg (1278x720, 71.65K)

i do not understand the lore. when the fuck will vaati deliver me?

>Needs someone to think for him

Elden Beast really fucked her up...

That's not what it does. Goldmask wasn't a fan of the Greater Will, which is why Brother Corhyn got exasperated with him and eventually abandoned him, calling him a lunatic. The Perfect Order acts automatically and even the Greater Will is subject to it.

Perfect Order is specifically created to deal with the capricious nature of the gods, which caused the Shartening - nowhere is it implied that the Greater Will is influenced by it.

The prompt is to mend her bro

>The current imperfection of the Golden Order, or instability of ideology, can be blamed upon the fickleness of the gods no better than men. That is the fly in the ointment.

she can mend her own damn self if she wants my dick but nah I'm gonna stick with Ranni, you can have that busted old ho

Attached: 96939651_p0.jpg (2396x4000, 1.52M)