Does anyone get a feeling their friendship is fake or I'm reading too much into it?

Does anyone get a feeling their friendship is fake or I'm reading too much into it?

Attached: 1t2DKmH0JPyfxE34-z6YxoNpw2vOdADqaz-oPencAd0[1].jpg (720x960, 85.71K)

Na. I have some pretty close friends I grew up with, and my best friend I met about 10 years ago or so.

Not video games

It's probably not faked per se, but Arin probably sanitizes the hell out of all of things when he's on camera.

Why did he and super mega stop being friends with Oney?

>Does anyone get a feeling their friendship is fake or I'm reading too much into it?

Jesus christ this is so sad. user... do you not have friends? Holy shit. Do you not know what friends do...

>show is literally called GAME Grumps
>nOt ViDeogAMEs

Attached: spongebob[1].jpg (1200x776, 183.66K)

Nobody gives a fucking shit about your eceleb gossip, go to your subreddit

says a tripfag lol

I hope JonTron shows up for the 10 year anniversary.

When supermega started be lefty basedboy faggots
Their podcast slowly went from being to somewhat normal conversations to just them ranting, particularly matt

they literally said onstage in front of a crowd or cheering retards that they wouldn't bring Jon back because of his "problamatic" statements

Talking about fake relationships. Do you guys think its a childish move to just diappear one night without saying a word to your 'friends' or 'family'?
It might seem selfish but i feel like im simply fucking disgusted by them and i dont fit with them or their lifestyle whatsoever. I dont think ive ever felt to be a part of their group at any point in my life, and all our relationship has brought each other was annoyances and dissapointment.
I want to save up some cash with next 1-2 years of work so i have some back-up cash, and i want to gtfo from my country asap.

Attached: 1648920664866.jpg (448x560, 46.78K)

>calls more popular of the original duo problematic
>when he used to drop plenty of "problematic" language himself
Hmm, smells like hypocrisy to me.

That onions face... and the shirt...

It's fucking horrible
Only podcast I can stand to listen to anymore that's still going is Official podcast but even they're getting boring

Arin is a very superficial person, and that's been apparent from the get go. I'd like to imagine he had a lot a bit of passion for it when he was making the MMX video and such, though.
Jon was definitely the talent, and it shows.

People let relationships die all the time, user, you've got to be pretty young to think there's anything particularly special about yours.
Just neglect the relationship and it'll die easily enough, no need to go burning bridges or whatever.

If you know they care about you, yes. If they don't, whatever.

>NOOOO MY FAVORITE E-CELEBS I WATCH IN PLACE OF HAVING FRIENDS IS RELEVANT! TALK ABOUT THEM WITH ME, I'M NOT ALONE I'M NOT ALONE I'M NOT ALONE

Attached: 296-2965378_crying-wojak-png-download-crying-angry-rage-face.png (860x838, 180.2K)

>Jesus christ this is so sad. user... do you not have friends? Holy shit. Do you not know what friends do...
No. I have only had 5 friends my whole life and the last one was 15 years ago when I was 16. All my friendships lasted

Oney is not even right wing and trannies think hes a nazi

Kill yourself eceleb faggot.

he's a chud it's pretty obvious