Why is this the only good spell in Elden Ring

Why is this the only good spell in Elden Ring

Attached: rock_sling_sorcery-icon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 14.35K)

most spells are good if not situational, try experimenting for once

Because youre disengenuous

Oracle Bubbles isn't good, and neither are the ones that take forever to cast

>youre disengenuous

Attached: brainlet-angry-drooling.png (440x428, 60.58K)

Its fucking op, its my most used spell. Destroys npc invaders, giants and dragons alike

>int
>throw pebble, rocks, and use gay anime weapon skills
>energy sword/bow
>faith
>everything dragons
>big ass fire/lighting explosion
>Makankosappo
I mean int buds are strong but spell wise Faith are just way better at least visually

This game is retarded
Why should I go through dungeons for useless shit like Shatter Earth or Rock Blaster? Why are most spells weaker than Glinstone Pebble, or too slow to be usable?

Because the game is 6/10.

I got the fuck huge meteor spells and was excited then I actually used them and its so garbage compared to rock throw. End game spells are such a disappointment in this game except for the laser beam at least thats fun and good

Good on bosses. Pretty pointless to use on trash. I’d rather have a big spell like that than just spamming pebble for the entire game.

This bothered me immensely. Almost every time I found something that looked cool and wasn't just blue-magic-missile-with-some-amount-of-target-tracking-yet-again it was an incantation or required faith to cast. There are barely any visually interesting pure INT sorceries and almost all of them are situational to the point of near irrelevancy.

you're taking less risks, you get less rewards

you could be whining about dozens and dozens of balance issues in the game and I'd agree with most, but your retarded 'hurr my magic doesn't let me one shot bosses and uses too much mana :(((' is not one of them

>you're taking less risks, you get less rewards
Lol no, you can get the best spell in the game, that has decent speed and doesn't use too much mana, the one pictured in the OP, at zero risk at all because open world and Caelid isn't locked off. The Meteorite Staff buffs said spell and has great int scaling. Why don't you try thinking before you post retarded shit? There's more useless shit that takes more effort to get

The big bubble spell does a shitload of damage for very little fp

Are there any hybrid int/faith options in this game?

Why could this not have gone in another Elden Ring thread?

Name 4 good sorceries in Dark Souls 3.

there are death sorceries with faith requirements and fundamentalist incantations with int requiremrents
there's only one int/fth weapon in the game though and i can't speak to the usefulness of any of those spells

Das3 was also shit but it gets a pass since the great Miyazaki shat it out.

alright niggers gonna do an INT run whats the most fun shit I should get ASAP?