Kenji Inafune

The man is about to make his magnum opus and grand return. How are you going to react?

Attached: mpv-shot0535.jpg (1920x1080, 303.36K)

By dilating and the kms.

So is Inafune trying to use Gunvolt as a way to bounce himself back into the public eye? Apparently he's been a producer or combat supervisor or whatever since the first game but he only started making himself known recently with GV3 and iX2. There has to be a reason for that.

mighty number 9 2?

I didn't like the first one. We don't need 91 more.

you misspelled his name you racist brand

Attached: 1635492378327.png (528x516, 445.25K)

I'm not an autist who loses all faith in someone for one fuckup, so I'm willing to see what he's got up his sleeve.

How could he make a magnum opus when he was never the main creative force behind anything to begin with?

I bet Any Forums will be sad when he dies

I liked Mighty No. 9. It unironically scratched that Mega Man itch until 11 came out.

>one
didnt he announce like 4 projects at one time and all fo them bombed or cancelled?

Why are they pushing him so hard in the marketing for this Gunvolt in particular?

>for one fuckup
Sure, it was one fuck up but it made people realize that Inafune isn't some master game creator like he was previously touted as, especially since he's only been a producer this entire time. People also found out after ages that he isn't actually the father of Mega Man and his involvement in the series' creation was just graphic design, which makes his attempt at trying to "reclaim" the franchise by making a knock off seem so much worse.

Only thing I can assume is that after so many failed projects, he pushed Inti to let him take care of the PR so he can get his face back out there. So he's trying to leech off the series just like he did Mega Man.

it's still so surreal that fucking GV of all things took off

Kek, he looks like he got that JUST look

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

>Mn9
>Red ass
>Personally gave dmc to ninja theory
>Sole reason capcom pushed for westernization for years

Get fucked

I will never be able to understand whats wrong with this dudes face, he looks like a raging homosexual and cant quite put my finger on the reason

Every promo pic looks like he's trying to entice you into gay sex.

Attached: Inafune_PSX.0[1].jpg (2500x1666, 363.19K)

Based

It's tough being in their basement

I will never trust this man...
never again...

Attached: 1387022011873.gif (300x300, 889.72K)

never trust a con man

Attached: 1387058112929.gif (300x300, 1.34M)

never back a kickstarter game

Attached: 1387128182986.gif (300x300, 1.95M)

Inafune is a machinegun of stupidity. Him and Ben Judd wreck everything they're involved with.