Comfy elden ring thread

talk about the game

Attached: 1648494677178.webm (1280x720, 636.42K)

Elden Ring is trash
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>you play as a virgin
>the tree sentinels are 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, will do good soap"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black who have white maidens by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between praise the sun and twerking
>All of the dungeons have female bosses, you often will beat a creature and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the world, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors outiside of the Elden Ring" once you find this you can get an armor called "Armor of St. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchants will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a scroll who tells the story of a warrior that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit fromsoft crammed in here just to tell us that they are pro white genocide and hate their audience

Why can't you niggers fuck off to /vg/ already? No one wants you here.

Shazamniggers malding

just don't reply to the thread if you don't like it

You faggots are killing actual vidya threads by spamming your tranny shit

Can someone remove the watermark?

changed to int/str for my journey 2, feels good to breeze through the game now that i explored everything on my first playthrough

it's funny you say this, because the er threads are one of the only ones who are actually talking about vidya.

>NOOOOOOOO STOP STOP STOP STOP LE HECKIN ELDEN RINGERINO THREADS ARE BUMPING MY COOM AND Any ForumsSHIT PISSCORD RAID THREADS OFF THE BOARD STOOOOPPPP REEEEEEE

Next time come up with a better lie

just got the secret gesture from patches on my second playthrough, are there any others like this?

Is the dragon outside of Ranni's tower supposed to disappear or did it bug out?

Attached: 1648400913383.png (1632x1539, 461.58K)

nah, it's fine, just proceed with her questline

yes after half health it teleports away to a different area. if your doing rannis questline youll meet it again later, otherwise dont worry about it

Simp dragon Adula? Yeah you'll meet him later.

Adula has special lore so disappears

I'm still not done with my first playthrough. I'm having fun, though. Between work and other stuff, I haven't had a ton of time to play. I've got 120 hours and I have haligtree, mohgwyn palace, and farum azula to do. Not sure if there's any more areas beyond those. I don't even get why I was teleported to farum after the giant's forge. I've upgraded a bunch of weapons and swap between them: guardian's swordspear, bolt of gransax, great epee, zamor blade, pizza cutter. Also swap between medium and greatshields. Got radahn's greatbow. And a few other things. I sometimes wish I had done something other than pure melee. I originally planned on trying an arcane build, but a lot of the weapons were still bugged at the time.

Attached: Seiichi Hayashi.jpg (702x512, 79.89K)

why did it even attack us if we're allied with ranni?

why do quality builds have to be so shit?
why do straight swords have to be so shit?
why does str/fth turn into "just spam Blasphemous Blade's WA" no matter what?
why does FTH not get any decent status effects, when DEX has Blood and INT has Frost?
why does Lightning not work with FTH at all?
why is this game so terribly fucking balanced? why do you all accept this?

radahn's bow needs a buff, specifically talking about the skill, it costs too much fp and it's not that effective

Can we talk about how fucking retarded the Haligtree medallion is? I found the first half in Castle Sol, checked the description to see where the other half was. It didn't tell me like the Dectus one, but I figured it must be on the Mountaintops because I did a pretty goddamn good job clearing out all of the other places before reaching this area. I scoured that piece of shit zone and couldn't find it. I finally gave in and looked it up. OBVIOUSLY, the way to find the medallion was to hit a random pot in a random village. I had actually been to the village before and cleared out that shitty miniboss and got the loot, but imagine my retardation for not thinking about hitting a pot because it could've been disguised as a person. I assume this is one of those things that people playing online easily find out because there are a million messages, but I'm offline.

That skill is kinda situational, but it can be effective against large enemies that are slow, or in a long attack animation. In those cases, the damage and stance damage is actually pretty good. But not terribly useful outside of that