It's February 25, 2022

>It's February 25, 2022
>You made your character
>Died to the Grafted Scion
>Progress through the Fringefolk Hero's Grave
>And as you exit the first thing you did was....?

Attached: eldenring 2022-04-02 21-50-29.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

stop playing garbage games made by From Shitware

This, I’m so fucking sick of Elden Ring. Soulsborne games are often held up as “the best ever”, and Elden Ring has plastered this board. Oh cool, yet another soulsborne game that just looks and feels like a copy of every other soulsborne game. I don’t get the hype for these over games with new and interesting combat mechanics like Horizon. Maybe it has something to do with the fact Horizon has some biting social commentary folks don’t like to think about.

Elden Ring looks exactly like every other Soulsborne game. Meanwhile, Horizon has unique combat with a wide variety of tools (Forbidden West DRASTICALLY increased the number of weapons and effects over the first without feeling like bloat, an impressive feat), and when anyone posts actual combat (as above in this comment chain) and expresses love for it, you faggots rip on them.

From a game design perspective, Soulsborne games just feel lazy to me. Their difficulty is artificially inflated by not telling you anything. That’s not good game design, it’s a lazy way to artificially pump up the difficulty.

Use the starting gift and go inside of the fringefolk hero grave, dying 15+ times to the chariot

I think I went to the church first

>looks and feels like a copy of every other soulsborne game
this is the type of person who gets hyped for mario 22 and zelda 16

Then get lost exploring, accidentally encounter the first mariner, encounter the dogs & birds of caelid then continue going on torrent at full speed to escape the enemies i obviously can't beat, all the way to Dragonbarrow.
Then i went back to limgrave & swore i would finish everything at the area i'm in before proceeding.

Attached: 1628492498584.jpg (875x1024, 115.96K)

>snuck pass the Tree Sentinel
>killed some bats
>found the enemy encampment
>died multiple times killing and looting the place cause lol wretch
>got torrent
>killed Tree Sentinel

>Easy games bad
this is the type of person who pre-ordered Elden Ring

Went to fight nerdtree horseman, killed him first try in one shot, then melina appeared out of nowhere and said
>thoust truly are the elden lord I beget thee to bestow your seed upon mine pussy
Then I had sex with her in a secret cutscene and the game ended right there setting the world speedrun record with 4:52 min

Very based but not as based as me finding out where you live and killing everyone you care about.

Attached: 1632771087586.png (1020x1330, 1.73M)

get my ass beat by Tree Sentinel

fringefolk hero's grave is the area locked behind imp statues. Either way I went to kill the giant west from Church of Elleh thinking he'd drop me a smithing stone for +1 but that was only the case in the network test.

Think about how fucking ugly limgrave is with its weird fog and messed up lighting. Seriously, other than maybe deeproot depths and its (hopefully) broken water effects, its by far the ugliest area in the game, weird that its the starting zone, seems like bad advertising

Attached: file.png (963x481, 698.4K)

I liked it. Most of the skies in the lands between remind me of old fantasy movie posters.

Attached: er-movie-posters.jpg (1920x2530, 3.03M)

game hard crashes and forces a pc reboot

>tfw did a whole playthrough like this and crashed 40+ times

thank you from

Kill the Tree Sentinel

Defeated Tree Sentinel.

>accidentally pop my starting gift runes
>can’t level up
>start exploring
>get transported to Sellia Crystal Tunnel
>die twice and loose runes

remember when literally everyone on Any Forums was screeching and shitting their pants about the mandatory death the first time you see Seath in dark souls 1, and then no one said a thing what so ever when youre forced to take a mandatory death at the start of elden ring

demon's, 1, 3, sekiro, and elden ring all start with an 'impossible' boss. and even if you win the game usually kills you anyway.

Bros, I went south for a long time before I went to the gate and got Torrent. Probably +10 hours of playtime.

>3
??
iudex gundyr is just a tutorial boss, he's roughly equivalent to asylum demon after you get your gear, without the first encounter where you don't have it
you have to beat him to progress and you don't get cutscene killed afterwards

How do you expect me to remember something I did several weeks ago? Its like asking me what I ate for breakfast Wednesday 3 weeks ago

ok i typed it by accident. is that ok?

Complained about the game stuttering.
The game STILL stutters for me. I hate it. It is at times virtually unplayable and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried all the solutions I've searched for online, they don't work.

I can't even remember

I beat asylum demon on my first try. But I was Souls alumn in 2011.

It looks fine, you're delusional if you think it looks worse than something like Altus. And Deeproot Depths is at least supposed to be hideous since that whole area is a cursed shithole

Died to tree sentinel
then snuck past him to Kalle
then went back south and got to the beach
did the cave with all the demihumans
got to the church of dragon communion before going back

Really touches the grace

Attached: 843734646.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

You will NEVER be a woman

Looked up where to find a second Uchigatana for my bleed build, then murdered everything in Limgrave

>get torrent
>get lantern cause fuck using torch
>get access to round table
>get poison weapon art
>kill oversized sleepy dragon
>use the weapon I actually wanted to use instead of waiting till I'm half way through the game

it definitely looks worse than altus, also my problem with deeproot depths is the weird cum water mostly