Touhou thread

How are those 1ccs coming along? Have you drawn your favorite character or made something else for them?
Other shmupfriends welcomed!

Attached: 1632429365796.png (753x1002, 842.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeo.today/media/2022/04/01/34853/
files.catbox.moe/l8kayw.mp4
gyate.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>touhou
user it's 2022

2022 - 10 = 2012

Zun's artsyle is ugly, I don't care how soulful it is it's trash

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Create sounds

Attached: ODRK [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F5sg5ua.mp3].png (900x900, 692.43K)

what the fuck is that thing in her hand?

My OC's Keyblade i made for my self-inset harem fanfiction

What will Touhou 19 be about?

I'll work on SA ExNMNB tonight

Reimu and Marisa exterminating youkai software pirates.

Kogasa is so happy!!

Attached: Kogasa dancing with Sunflowers...[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fuw7v7r.mp3].gif (500x525, 760.54K)

eeo.today/media/2022/04/01/34853/
apparently theres an entire touhou exhibit in japan right now and ZUN is involved

did the translator fag got obliterated by the fans?

files.catbox.moe/l8kayw.mp4

Someone said that he was in the process of getting excommunicated in another thread

Yes and there's a special exhibit with EoSD concept arts and even a height chart. That ZUN has prohibited anyone from photographing.

He's gotten numerous death threats apparently, assuming he isn't making stuff up. I doubt many of the older parts of the community will ever buy anything he translates in the future either.

im playing dodonpachi rn but was trying to 1cc touhou 7 on normal
kept getting to the final boss and game overing once the hard spells come out

>height chart is classified
Marisa confirmed 6 feet tall.

People send death threats for anything these days. I believe him if he says he got some.

>How are those 1ccs coming along?
The only good thing i did lately was beating China in lunatic
> Have you drawn your favorite character or made something else for them?
not at all

excuse my newfaggotry for a moment but what is this shit supposed to be? why is every tenth post now signed with "Sent from my X"?

Attached: shikieiki yamaxanadu.png (851x1135, 661.27K)

>How are those 1ccs coming along?
Wrapping up exnns in older games before moving on to sa/ufo
>Have you drawn your favorite character or made something else for them?
I can't draw :(

Attached: 1cc Chart P6.png (1760x1265, 3.07M)

ooh, scary scary

People were posting it yesterday saying it was part of the april fools joke but there's no way there are that few phoneposters.

>Gensokyo is in the sky!?
>A mirror version of Gensokyo hangs over the real Gensokyo, plunging the land in an eternal morning. Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and Aya set out to investigate!
>other stage 1 boss: Ungaikyou youkai hiding in the reflection of the Other Misty Lake
>our stage 1 boss: Cirno and Wakasagihime
>other stage 2 boss: Ame-onna youkai lurking in the interstice between the two Gensokyos
>our stage 2 boss: Kogasa
>other stage 3 boss: Chirizuka Kaiou of the Mirror Gensokyo, shikigami of the Mirror Sage
>our stage 3 boss: Yukari Yakumo
>other stage 4 boss: Fuguruma Youhi, Librarian Aid of the Mirror Sage
>our stage 4 boss: Triple threat fight against the mirror versions of the other playable characters you didn't choose
>other stage 5 boss: Magical Girl of the Mirror World, Right Hand of the Mirror Sage
>our stage 5 boss: Mirror version of the character you are playing as
>other stage 6 boss: Bloody Mary, Mirror Sage of Gensokyo
>our stage 6 boss: the real Ungaikyou youkai hiding in the reflection of Misty Lake
>EX stage: Isukiri, Sister of Christ
Essentially, the gimmick is that you choose two characters to play as, one for the 'other' stage areas and one for 'our' stage areas and you assist the other in defeating bosses a la a cooperative single-player version of PoFV.

Attached: 91857878_p0.png (700x1200, 312.75K)

gyate.net/

Attached: okuu (3).png (400x275, 62.79K)

Attached: file.png (187x191, 3.61K)

doomp eet