Untitled

Attached: DS_TEASER_Still_3840x2160_RGB_logo.jpg (3840x2160, 2.2M)

I liked Dead Space 3

Hopefully, it's good.

as shit as the remake looks, this art is pure kino

could be good could be shit people still meme Dead Space 3 was bad when it was pretty good for a western made game.

Attached: 1633815315617.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>as shit as the remake looks

It doesn't.

I don't feel very strongly about Dead Space.
If it's not a trainwreck I'll pirate it and hopefully have fun.
If it's really bad or it's a woke trash fire I won't be upset either.

Dead Space 3 was solid, the shitty love triangle story brought it down. Same with the weapon crafting, should have just stuck with base weapons that you upgrade

I played the first dead space for a few levels and thought it was a bit boring.

yeah this game is not for the adhd hecking zoomerinos

>when it was pretty good
Only in retrospect. It was shit if compared to DS and DS2, also not even a horror game.

its not that bad honestly, EA fucked it up trying to make it more action oriented, that much is true

>series with zero good games thread
I'll add Ys and Gothic to the pile

the only shitty part were the microtransactions but besides that it was really solid game.

It has good moments and the overall aesthetic of the frozen planet is fantastic. But it could have been so much more.
Microtransactions was not an issue but it gets brought up all the time for some reason. If you play the game and explore you will never have the need to buy anything for real money. By the second half of the game I had more resources than I knew what to do with.
I guess it could be argued that mtx was the reason they changed the weapon upgrade system from superior Power Nodes to this schematic crap, but idk.

Dead Space 1 and 2 were good games released less than 15 years ago. Why the hell does it need a remake?

wut
I always thought people liking it were zoomers, it was just one of those mediocre "hey look guys EA is trying" games from the period like Red Alert 3 or Mirror's Edge

Attached: captain picard.jpg (513x560, 64.55K)

>EA kills the studio responsible for the game
>makes a souless remake years later.
It's going to be shit, just like 99% of all remasters and remakes.

Remakes/rereleases are always used to gauge interest in a franchise. It's the higher ups asking "do people still care about dead space?" Plus it can get people on board without them having to "put up with" dated graphics.

Don't really get the love either.
I mean, it's not a bad game but it doesn't really excel in anything.
Mediocre puzzles, mediocre gunplay, horror is mostly predictable (empty corridor, enemy teleports behind your ass when you reach the end)
It only compares favorably compared to the trash EA shits out now.

Attached: 1639876189267.png (643x525, 88.7K)

The only troubling bit there is the Andromeda writer.

>micro transactions
you can send your robots anywhere and non-stop, do it while you shitpost here
>human enemies
you fight humans 10 minutes total in a 8+ hours game
>action shooter
just continuing what DS2 started with the Iron Man shit. If you weren't scared in DS3 you weren't scared in DS2, if you played DS1 you know what awaits you if you go in a room with vents or get a quarantine
>setting
Snow planet is absolute kino, better than an Ishimura 3.0

real bad points
>Isaac cucked
>universal ammo
>coop only zones
>having coop but no split-screen

Most people shat on 3 without playing it
If you like 2 and dislike 3 you're dishonest