>absolutely broken ash of war
>infinite mana
>poises through attacks whenever she feels like it
>her light attacks combo
>summons
>2 life bars
>katana
she didn't beat me

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Vigor. It's vigor now, not vitality. Stop saying VIT when you mean to say VIG.

>try to beat her for around an hour
>can't even get past 20% of her phase 2
>decide to look what speedrunners are doing
>copy the glintblade retaliation meme
>rape her corpse in three tries
I beat her and I honestly don't give a fuck about cheesing my way through her, this is the first time I felt like a boss was pretty bullshit in a souls game, the worst part being her healing capability which is simply insane and depending on RNG, you might or might not have to see her heal 30-80% of her health in a single waterfowl meme dance

she's honestly pretty disappointing, considering how much focus was put on her during the trailers and advertising for the game, I just didn't feel anything interesting in her fight, as opposed to when I fought radahn or rykkard, hell, even rennala was more interesting overall, and that's a very sad thing to say

I really can't blame anyone not wanting to put up with her bullshit mechanics, not only that but the reward is so fucking shit, no lore, no new area, you just get some runes, a retarded and useless incantation (that does look cool, I'll give it that) and a sword you won't use anyways

is this copy pasted from reddit

its a spic thing. you wouldnt get it

>poises through attacks whenever she feels like it
I obliterated her solo with my pure STR chad and she was flying around like a ragdoll. No idea what you're smoking, OP.

what level should i be in order to mindlessly unga bunga her with a str build like ive done with every other boss?

>try to beat her for around an hour
>can't even get past 20% of her phase 2
literally how? if you were already going to resort to cheese then why not just use mimic tear and destroy her with it? the fight is so easy. it took me 3 tries without cheese

around 120
found her pretty easy with starscorge greatswords, really easy to stunlock

That depends on your skill I guess. I was around 130-140 and she took me a couple of tries.

you didn't beat the game

Honestly she's a pretty fair fight, minus Windfowl. A lot of people get frustrated but like most souls bosses, ADD riddled children will slam headfirst with their retarded strategy and get frustrated when they can't powerstance/bleed her to death right away.

She's interrupted very easily on most of her attacks.
If you attack the instant she attacks you get that weird pseudo parry mechanic and she backs the fuck up.
She will back away when you hit her a few times because she's about to be staggered, if you pursue you can knock her back.

What makes her fight kinda trash is just Windfowl. And that's honestly because the dodging strategy more or less has you untargetting her and rolling in certain directions where she's more or less off-camera. You're playing blind DDR at this point.

If you want an easy time that's not absolutely cheesing the fight just get a weapon that can use Giant Hunt ash of war and literally juggle the blind retard.

only thing that pisses me off his health regen
Obnoxious mechanic especially on a boss like this

This fight made me realize the DS2 guy made this game.

The worst is that her second life starts with two nukes chained together.

It's always the people who had to resort to overpowered, cheesy builds or literal glitches who end up calling her "bullshit" and "unfair." Never fails to make me laugh.

Attached: 20220307234414_1.jpg (1920x1080, 487.38K)

this desu
every one of melania's moves other than the autistic katana spam move is 100% readable and easy to dodge or counter. literally the only problem with the fight is waterfowl which can insta-kill you even at 40 vigor in heavy armor which is bullshit, if it did less damage or tossed you out of it it would be fine

If you didn't use a Quality build, you didn't beat the game. You may have finished it, but you did not conquer it.

Sounds like you didnt bother to learn how to actually deal with her attacks

I ended up doing the whole game with a quality uchigatana before learning that I was objectively hindering myself
Then I kept on doing it because who gives a fuck

Attached: free bird.webm (720x720, 2.24M)

If you think Malenia is unfair you are a shitter unskilled casual that has to go back your casual games

>spear
you didn't beat her

It's not a spear, retard

Attached: file.png (334x25, 7.06K)

>halberd
you didn't beat her

Good for him to not waste time and brain capacity on low effort boss with "difficutly" padded by input reading dog AI and rng fucking you randomly.
From resorting to making something like this and pretending it's premium challenge boss is a sign of creative impotence, also miyazaki tongues my anus.

Attached: 1641946508522.jpg (1920x1200, 1.05M)

>spear is not a spear
?????????????

It happens in this game. Weapon named "greatsword" doesn't belong to greatsword class as well.