I'm gonna buy a console

PS5 or XBOX X?
PCfags keep away.

Attached: bvghjkl.jpg (2048x1365, 357.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAqCQL-g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>please help me consoom for no reason

but why?

PC.

pc is shit at the couch and bad hdr support, not to mention soulless

Go away.

Steam Deck.

>pc is shit at the couch and bad hdr support,
Literally the same couch-capabilities as any console out there, and PCs have supported real High Dynamic Range for decade(s) before consolitoys even got a sniff of said tech.

>soulless
Literally the only remaining bastion of SOUL and VIDYA.

You need to go back, son.

Attached: Living-Room-PC-Gaming.jpg (800x450, 57.65K)

It really depends user. Are you a weeb?

PS3 or WiiU.

WHY THE FUCK IS PS4 STILL SOLD OUT?????

I WOULD RATHER BUY A PS4 SLIM AT THIS POINT TO AVOID THE NOISE ISSUES OF THE BULLSHIT PS4 PRO AND PS5

FUCK 4K, FUCK HIGH FRAME RATE, JUST MAKE IT QUIETTTTTT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1509425920824.png (808x805, 384.48K)

Be like me ps5 for gfx stuff oled switch for all else

XsX if you wanna own nothing and be happy. Game pass is a good deal if you actually use it. Also forza and halo if you want those.
PS5 if you still have any hope they'll get actual worthwhile exclusives.
If you don't care about any of those and will only play 3rd party shit anyways, just buy whichever one you can get for cheaper.

Why ps5 is whisper quite unless i have a disc inserted

>Why ps5 is whisper quite unless i have a disc inserted
youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAqCQL-g8

+ the design is ugly and too large
Sony has a track record of making the slim iteration much better looking and better performing

Attached: 1616625344409.png (128x128, 16.58K)

Nintendie Switch

>PS4 slim sold out
Where? In my yuropean shithole I can still find it in stock, though it costs 300eur, which is a really shit deal. Just pick up a used one. I got one for 140eur with even some games included.

>Literally the same couch-capabilities as any console out there

yeah if you haul your desk into your living room

>Where? In my yuropean shithole I can still find it in stock, though it costs 300eur, which is a really shit deal. Just pick up a used one. I got one for 140eur with even some games included.
US
I would literally pay $300 USD (same price as Xbox Series S) so I don't have to migrate my entire Sony digital library over to xbox
plus I know I'd eventually come back when the slim version of ps5 releases anyways

its sold out everywhere, used versions are going for $450 not even shitting you

Holy shit, pretty fucked market for used consoles over there. Damn.

The 3rd party shit in 4k 60fps is what matters to me, and Microsoft is buying them all, so I'll go with the Xbox X.
The gamepass is great for the annual Cods, Fifas and AssCreeds, and once it finishes, I'll just crack it like I did for every console I have.