Microsoft insider

>microsoft is developing a rival to steam
>a complete seperation from xbox game store and windows store
>windows store will be for apps and movies and f2p shovelware while the xbox game store will have actual video games
>battle.net being merged into xbox game store
>xbox game store will be very similar to steam, mod support, user reviews, forums, etc
>future xbox game studio titles will no longer be available day one on gamepass, instead a massive discount is offered, starfield and other already promised games will still be available day 1
>game pass games will also be discounted for purchase, plans to give devs 90% cut for their games
>plans to launch by the end of this year on pc and xbox series s/x

Attached: b5a2e31b-90a0-458d-82b3-f6d405069ade[1].jpg (720x1080, 52.62K)

the xbox pc app is a got mess so if this is true then I don't exactly have high hopes

>future xbox game studio titles will no longer be available day one on gamepass
lmfao this would kill all momentum they had

i can see it happening, it would be hilarious to see how fast the board does a 180 on xbox if they stop putting all their new games on steam.

i think that's what makes it more realistic, fucking up as soon as they start to gain momentum is the classic xbox move.

Right? It'd be double hilarious since Fatberg was just out there crowing about how they give away their games on Day 1.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5.47K)

The Xbox PC app already does all this besides forums.

some other things i forgot to mention
>attempting to port their og xbox and 360 emulators to pc and offer as game pass exclusive, trying to negotiate with publishers to put their roms on the store for cheap
>extremely disappointed with halo infinite, plans to pull the plug by the end of the year if season 2 does not bring in enough players
>ui overhaul of the xbox game store and a possible ui overhaul of xbox series s/x
>free year of game pass with xbox series s/x purchase as a promotion for the holiday season
>removal of a need for an xbox live subscription, online is now free

Maybe it means they'll start making more than shovelware from now on?

Fine I'll bite this shit. What's their plans for Japan?

seething snoy

japan is a lost cause for the xbox consoles, focusing on the pc platform over there
discount is like a permanent 90% off so it's dirt cheap

>future xbox game studio titles will no longer be available day one on gamepass, instead a massive discount is offered, starfield and other already promised games will still be available day 1
Massive sony cope

What drives a man to put on womens' clothes and make a thread like this?

>No day 1 release for my 15$/m pass
Yes, i will hit that cancel button harder than I hit my balls when I fap to DoA screenshots.

>extremely disappointed with halo infinite, plans to pull the plug by the end of the year if season 2 does not bring in enough players
Already knew it was bullshit but this is where, the line is drawn, keep coping about Halo Infinite's successful campaign, Snoy.

>>microsoft is developing a rival to steam
Literally stopped reading here, fuck off tranny larper

Why do trannies hate Halo Infinite so much? I can understand the multiplayer but why the campaign? Why do they like the Halo TV series so much?

That's what makes it sound plausible

I'd believe it. They have the Xbox app already but it fucking blows and I don't think it's been upgraded for windows 11?
And they do have a bunch of PC gaming giants now.

>Elder Scrolls, StarCraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch 2, Cod Warzone, etc etc all available through the relaunched Xbox PC App
>Game pass for PC available through the new app
It would work

Attached: FO0UDJZVkAAbDS4.jpg (400x397, 26.26K)

This is so stupid that I believe a multibillion dollar company doing this

fix windows, my folder settings dont save
>set folder contents to "sort by : type" "view: large icons"
>close
>go back into it
>it has reverted to list

Attached: 1641410168637.jpg (220x260, 14.38K)

fucking finally paid online is horse shit, i buy a ton of games with online abilities, but im never paying for online again. gamepass was never relevant for me as i buy the good new games anyway so a steep day 1 discount might actually bring me over once in a while.