This is one of the worst bosses in videogame history

This is one of the worst bosses in videogame history.

Its literally unfair and unfun to play against, there is no skill involved here.

Even Malenia was less bullshit than this.

Attached: image_2022-04-02_173809.png (947x520, 480.81K)

How

get fucked, shitter

Bro your run button?

Gitgud

This is just sad.

I beat it and I'm DSP-tier at these games.
What are you, a quadripleg- oh wait someone like that has also beaten the game.
Nigger

This is one of the worst bosses in videogame history.

Its literally unfair and unfun to play against, there is no skill involved here.

Even Malenia was less bullshit than this.

Attached: gm-3c05965b-13b3-48a9-b969-d4e5cfb77bef-soldier-of-godrick-boss.jpg (940x530, 54.36K)

He is shit but for different reasons. He shares the same issues those "fight me in a giant arena" bosses like Ghidorah and Elden Beast share
>get to him
>hit him a couple of times
>(makes you run away due to explosions)
>fucks off to the other side of the arena
>repeat
It's mind numbingly boring and not fun at all. As for the worst bosses, at least the worst ones in Souls games, nothing comes close to the cancer of lmao2cat, both the boss and the fucking run to get there.

You literally cannot avoid half his attacks as melee because you just dont have the time when you are stuck with the melee hit recovery animation, he takes literally no time to TP out of your way, or do bullshit AoE that sometimes you cant even dodge because you get stuck in his own model and cant roll out.

He can also teleport behind your camera angle and just grab you without even having a chance to see whats going on, if you dodge that, you just got lucky, because its fast as fuck too. Not only that but also all his attacks do over half your HP even with 40 vit and resistances.

>Not counting his retarded instant attacks that deal insane AoE damage
>Not counting the random meteor shower attack that has no pattern.

This is one of those bosses that you kill easier if you don't camera lock onto him. Just roll around based on instinct trying to predict the crap he's going to do and you won't be able to see because of the disgusting camera.

Literally just run to the sides to dodge the meteors, and his aoe attack has a decent telegraph to tell you that he's about to do it so you can run away. The only time where you're dicked is if you're hugging him in melee range for these attacks

>based on instinct
It shouldnt be like that

Why are people pretending this is an easy boss fight?

>The only time where you're dicked is if you're hugging him in melee range for these attacks
This is 90% of the time because im a fucking melee build.

You cant dodge his gravity slam if you are melee.
You literally cant. I tried many times to avoid attacking to get enough time to do so, and even so, you always get caught.

You can "dodge" it by running the fuck away as soon as you hear the gravity magic sound. It doesn't matter if it's the slam or something else, just run the fuck away because you will be hit otherwise.
Honestly I think it's fucking dumb you can't just jump over it.

I was expecting the worst because of what i heard of him, and I beat him on my first try as a brickhammer wielding STR user. Got perhaps extremly lucky.

Now Malenia on the other hand...

Thats what i did, You cant make enough space.

>jump over spikes
>jump over shockwaves
>can horse jump over dragons
>can crouch under attacks
>can't jump over some ayy lmao space wave

>pleddit spacing
>mad at easy baby boss who's only difficulty curve is the teleports-behind-you grab attack

t. Magic users