Any Forums's thoughts on K2?

Attached: KOTOR_II.jpg (260x343, 48.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7qLBnsaENA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

peak red eclipse kino

It's a swell game.

Atton is the best companion.
Disciple had the potential to be there too, but then cut content happened sadly.

>disciple so close to spilling the beans that kreia had to swoop in and mindbreak him
fucking kino.

Yeah, people tend to give him a lot of crap, but I like the fact that Disciple is literally the only character in K2 (other than Kreia herself) who has an understanding of what the fuck is actually going on.

>Getting so far into the Dark Side path your character appears on the main menu
Soul

Better than the first KotOR, which is already one of the greatest games of all time. Cut content sucks, but most of the important stuff is in the restoration mod and turns the last third of the game into a completely different story.
Too bad I'll never have him in my party because of Handwaifu.

Attached: 98763212.png (386x385, 197.02K)

>Too bad I'll never have him in my party because of Handwaifu.
Such a coomer take

No, the coomer take would be playing as the female character in the first place. Eh but my current KotOR 1 playthrough is almost done, maybe it's time to finally play KotOR 2 as a near-menopausal 30something woman.

It's okay if you install the community patch that finishes the game.

Kreia is a dimwit and the lack of dialog options to demolish her middle school logic fallacies is annoying. The story is kinda of retarded too but war background is interesting. Turning Atton to the dark side is extremely satisfying.

Kotor 1 probably makes for a better star wars story overall.

>Hey! Did you even notice Stars Wars is a little juvenile? It's like it's made for children or something...
No fucking shit, Obsidian. It's just you and everyone with an IQ of at least 70 that noticed. The game is pretentious and obnoxious. It insults every Star Wars fan. If they didn't like Star Wars then maybe they shouldn't have made a Star Wars game. No one put a gun to their head.

Even with TSLRCM installed, Malachor V and the game's ending still feel incomplete

Isn't it ironic the game that allegedly "hates" SW turns out to be one of the best entries in the whole franchise?

TSLRCM only restores like 40% of the cut content overall. Let that sink in.

This is quite possibly the most stupid thing I've ever seen an Obsidian fanboy say and Obsidian fanboys say an awful lot of stupid things.

The game is abnormally loyal to Star Wars canon and you are a midwit.

Seethe and cope, and maybe neck yourself as well.

The game is extremely childish though

one of the finest RPG's ever made with one of the shittiest loot systems.
Masterpiece, even without being completed. Some of the most fleshed out squadmates ever.
The score, dialogue, and atmosphere hold the game up better than Kotor I.
I'm going to go play this now I think
youtu.be/Z7qLBnsaENA

Cut or just never realized? I know the M4-78 planet or whatever was little more than a few environments at it's absolute most complete. The fan mod that restores it is not worth playing btw.

Meetra's content is gae except for the Atton romance.
Space Jesus is canon, deal with it.