Remember when he tried to get the FBI to arrest the guy who leaked Half Life 2...

Remember when he tried to get the FBI to arrest the guy who leaked Half Life 2, by inviting him for a fake "job interview" in Seattle?

Attached: XNG6Z6SDckm6eXc4DqGWwS[1].jpg (1920x1080, 489.42K)

i do, extremely based of him

he will never be wrong

Attached: gaben based.jpg (1000x650, 164.61K)

what a delicious post

no i don' t actuialyl

Attached: 1407499722858.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKING ALL THOSE MODS FOR FREE AREN'T WHAT DRIVES A COMMUNITY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>also gimme donations plox i starving modder :3

Genuinely why did this cause so much asshurt? Did redditors actually think corporations are their friends and not just trying to get their money?

>Gaben made 5155 jannies mad
lmao

They think everything should be free

they also forget that if something is worth paying for, people will want to pay for it. a microcosm of "piracy is a service issue"

He isn't wrong.

because throwing money into hobbyist shit like mods poisons the well
many things are better when they're done because shits and giggles/autism and not somebody trying to avoid getting a real job

you'd love the april fools maps going on for tf2 right now. far as i know they're just for autism and shits and giggles

>I defend Paid Mods
>mods that were free forever and always had a strong community without corporate influence, until Gabe decided they need to money from said mods

I wonder who is behind this post?

Attached: ISeeYooou~.png (779x642, 1.51M)

aprils fools maps? are they on casual?

obviously not nigger

are you going to sit on your motorola gayming chair and pretend that id didn't sell mods back in the day and that valve didn't do nothing until some steam paid mod thing that lasted for like day?

bullshit/disingenuous comparison

i like gabe, but he was wrong about paid mods
he turned a community of white and asian male creators into a cesspit of money grubbing third world trannies

where's the artifact spammer

master levels of doom 2, counter strike, team fortress, dotas. it's all paid and done mods in it's core. also considered pretty popular titles in it's hay day.

Why is he so based!

Where's the Artifact 2.0 guy?