Best weapon in the game

Best weapon in the game

Attached: t4jghbryqam81.jpg (219x230, 3.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's Finesse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLOOD LOSS?

I have never once used that weapon or the ash of war associated with it, and I never will.

You didn't beat the game

shame its available almost from the start

usable at sl1 btw

>mm cock mmm
kys fag

eh it's ok, really strong at the start and you can get it right away, but it falls off after a while

Based.
>can enchant
>can use grease
>unique ability with two stages
>hits like a truck
>only needs str and dex
>causes Blood loss Buildup

Frost claymore with double slash weapon art melts everything

Attached: 91923925_0.jpg (1129x1590, 310.65K)

You've also never played the game since the weapon art on this isn't in ash form so wtf are you talking about with the ash associated with it?

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step

retard

This is my main problem with the game. 95% of the weapons I find are completely useless since you pretty much have to commit yourself to one or two weapons that you upgrade. The sense of exploring a new area and beating a new boss to get new and better stuff really doesn't exist.

He was right, you definitely never used this weapon. KEK

It's the same fucking cheese with a different name.

you can upgrade a bunch of different somber weapons at the same time, but yeah regular weapons are a pain in the ass until endgame when you have all miner bell bearings

You fucking retard, Bloodhound's Fang doesn't have Bloodhound's Step on it. It has Bloodhound's Finesse:
>eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's Finesse

Whatever, your gay ass pvp gank weapon is for faggots anyway

This is the drakesword. Good for early game, falls out mid game, makes you dependent on spamming weapon art

Bloodhound fag
>you absolutely, simply didn't beat the game

Is this really the best helm? I've had it since nearly the beginning and still haven't found anything better now that I'm in the tornado city. I did find another copy in the Lake of Rot, so did I get a really lucky drop or something?

Attached: mushroom_crown_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 16.98K)

white mask from mohg's blood palace is the same thing but with blood loss, so that's better
also ranni's hat if you use adula's moonblade
those are pretty much the 3 best hats

Best helm for stats? Who gives a shit, pick the one that looks good