Name one game besides Starfield that actually might have a chance of winning GOTY 2022 instead of Elden Ring

Name one game besides Starfield that actually might have a chance of winning GOTY 2022 instead of Elden Ring

Attached: ER.jpg (2880x2160, 659.04K)

Senran Kagura 7even

I’m so fucking sick of Elden Ring. Soulsborne games are often held up as “the best ever”, and Elden Ring has plastered this board. Oh cool, yet another soulsborne game that just looks and feels like a copy of every other soulsborne game. I don’t get the hype for these over games with new and interesting combat mechanics like Horizon. Maybe it has something to do with the fact Horizon has some biting social commentary folks don’t like to think about.

Elden Ring looks exactly like every other Soulsborne game. Meanwhile, Horizon has unique combat with a wide variety of tools (Forbidden West DRASTICALLY increased the number of weapons and effects over the first without feeling like bloat, an impressive feat), and when anyone posts actual combat (as above in this comment chain) and expresses love for it, you faggots rip on them.

From a game design perspective, Soulsborne games just feel lazy to me. Their difficulty is artificially inflated by not telling you anything. That’s not good game design, it’s a lazy way to artificially pump up the difficulty.

Underspace

who fucking cares, why do you drones suddenly give a shit about meaningless popularity awards when Rehash Software might get one

These are the games that will be fighting for GOTY at the Geoff awards.

Attached: 2022.png (1127x372, 1019.29K)

>TransJews Legacy
out

>Skyrim in space
out

>BOIpucci
potential win

>Blue Cunny
potential win

Sekiro already got GOTY at the Geoff awards so its not like it would be the first time

>besides Starfield
Lol you stupid niggers are so delusional. if you think Fallout 76 In Space will actually be good. 7 months from launch and we still have no idea what the gameplay is like, zero footage at all. How does that not give you red flags?

Starfield is effectively the sequel to Skyrim as far as the mainstream is concerned so I wouldn't write it off winning so quick. Its a pity Zelda got delayed because it would have been way funnier watching everyone rage over Elden Ring vs Zelda for goty.

The mainstream audience considers it the sequel to Skyrim not Fallout.

It won't even be half as good as Skyrim, which was shit as it is. Just thinking about the Shazamposting and inevitable Crowbcat bug compilation is making me diamonds.

>Starfield

Attached: 1553536957453.gif (500x491, 375.84K)

>Name one game besides Starfield
lol, Xbot hijacking a genuinely good game to shill his incoming flopaccino

newsflash, kid

BETHESDA ARE GOING TO DUMP A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT. AND YOU ARE GOING TO SWALLOW IT WHOLE WITH A FISTFUL OF BUGS

(but then when you poop it out you have to give it back, because you fucking own nothing)

I think Elden Ring will probably win goty at the Geoff awards. I'm just trying to think of what they will put as other nominees really.

>Zero gameplay footage at all
>No confirmed map size
>No NPC interactions shown
>No weapon variety shown
>No enemies shown
I could go on. All almost within 6 months of launch. This TORtanic trash will somehow blindside Any Forums, only showing just how underage this board is.

lmao Bethesda winning anything. I guess they still win at the end for selling a bugged game. Whatever happens, just give the prize to the soulsfags and their fragile ego.

Average Spic Any Forumsirgin yeah.

I know but I just mean in terms of what gets voted at game awards and whats liked by the mainstream it seems obvious that Starfield will be one of the nominees for goty. Elden Ring will probably win though

Didnt Skyrim win goty in 2011?

Bethesda didn't show any gameplay footage of Fallout 4 prior to e3 2015 which was 4 months before the games initial release. I guess most people think that they'll do the same for Starfield.