Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: t26lwb15bze51.jpg (897x897, 160.89K)

typical lazy shatlus port. they are beyond incompetent.

no new content (P5)

why is marie on the p3 side

almost 60 bucks for a 8 year old game, fuck em.

port is awful.
Central fiction runs at a solid 60 on my machine but p4a struggled to hit 40, even at lowest settings. How a decade old game runs this poorly is beyond me.

So this game is getting rollback but the problem is rollback can't save a shit network infrastructure. It's garbage online on consoles and PC.

Shadow characters are too strong

That's not a P4 side, it's a Shadow side.

it was never good

they're two different versions of the box art that someone spliced together.

it's 30 bucks so i'm guessing you're complaining about its regional price somewhere or some shit.

here's what went wrong: cutting shadow marie
fuck consistency, atlus should've let ASW put her in

I think a lot of people are just waiting for the rollback to be added, that's what I'm doing, but I can't play it at the moment regardless. For when they do add it, is the PC port still bad? I don't mind getting it on console or PC, but I'm not going to get it on PC if the port is bad.

no Shadow Nanako

Yeah

I'm waiting until summer to buy it

It came out as I'm learning KOFXV and that game is already going to require practically all my attention if I want to consider myself at least average at it. It just was an unfortunately badly timed released window but I bought it to support it.

I can't juggle multiple fighting games.

Port's pretty bad, no rollback on launch. Thankfully the game itself is great and my friends have no problem connecting with each other so I'm playing. Really hope they fix these issues before the rollback patch though, the game deserves a somewhat lively playerbase.

>cutting shadow marie
that was a thing at some point?

she has an unused portrait left in the game and atlus USA accidentally posted a pic of her to facebook once with their other promotional pics for the game.
the unused DLC palette slot that uses shadow colors for each character has a partially complete marie palette. IIRC it was more finished in the chinese/korean version released after all the patches for the japan and US versions came out so ASW might have kept working on her for 2.0 until they were told to fuck off.

Attached: tOPGahO.png (1024x512, 241.83K)

Attached: p4u2korean.png (1288x747, 1.23M)