Women fear HMoFA

screenrant.com/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-rivet-lombax-sexualized/

Women quite literally unironically fear Human Male on Female Anthro relationships... Why, Any Forums?

Attached: 545345.png (832x830, 560.2K)

oh my god the hmofa article edits are coming true

Attached: 1648343846876.gif (500x346, 36.81K)

>one of the best PlayStation games of last year
wasn't the other one Returnal? wow, how riveting. no pun intended.

>sexy fictional characters bad
>sex with children good

I truly dont understand whats going on with these people

jewish feminism

Didn't she get fired because nobody would listen to her and she started screaming profanities in every meeting?

She kept screaming lombax titties constantly so they made them a touch smaller and now she claims Rivet is her character and that she is gay.

Attached: 1648811831122.png (760x1206, 541.9K)

Women know they can't compete against anthro girls, they're already afraid and insecure about fictional women, just imagine how they feel about guys now wanting to fuck anthro girls over them as well.

>saved from being oversexualized
>still ended up getting insane surge of lewds made within 10 minutes of reveal trailer dropping, a feat usually done by Pokemon
And we didn't even know her name until months later.

Attached: Franky cant read.jpg (374x430, 51.21K)

she'd also yell "LOMBAX TITTIES" when shown any design for the character.
by all metrics, she is a screeching harpy in the most real (terrible) sense

>although
>almost
Why do they think "strong, independent female characters" can't be sexualized? That's not a very sex-positive attitude

Fucking based.

>Sam Maggs
Isn't that the bitch that got "raped" in GTA?

Attached: 1642530492103.jpg (901x868, 124.28K)

I actually like her design but it's difficult trying to disassociate it with Maggs.

I saw many women shitting on that decision, it's just a minority of chizos that can't stand the existence of boobs

Kek was this actually posted to her twitter?

Yea lol. These people always manage to fail upwards.

LOMBAX PROLAPSE

based

Attached: 8E3F34A1-772E-41AE-9DC1-2AF20ABD4657.jpg (850x1023, 268.49K)

I'll admit it's lovingly rendered.

>other people there say she was the only one screaming
>did so little on the game she's not even credited
>now trying to pull a JK Rowling
not too hard to see why they didn't keep her around

Do you actually have no clue about how twitter works

hmofa is just furfaggotry with a different name

This woman's career is bizarre. I don't like to throw around accusations like "She must have sucked cock for the job" but she has not had an accomplished career and yet was still going straight into senior positions at multiple studios. But not for very long. She has shuffled between numerous developers. She's often leaving, or maybe being made to leave, before the project is finished. And now she's suddenly working for a small indie dev. It sounds like things haven't gone well for her in AAA and now she's all but blacklisted.

yeah, so what?

>screenrant
Nothing they make outside of Pitch Meeting is worth giving the smallest bit of your attention ever.

Women always fear anything that rob them the male atention, videogames, hentai, anime, sports, cars, you name it, if is something where a women cant get the spotlight is shit for them.

I don't use twitter, a lot of screenshots posted here turn out to be edited.

>Women quite literally unironically fear Human Male on Female Anthro relationships... Why, Any Forums?
Because they know how easy they'd be to replace.

Attached: hmofa.png (1389x1401, 1.76M)