Rivals of Aether 2

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HRaE9EJ2c

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 11-44-07 Featured-Rivals-of-Aether-2-When-is-the-release-date-of-Rivals-of-Aether-2.jpg (JPEG Image 1200 × 675 pixels) — Scaled (74%).png (1408x910, 758.8K)

Looks shit

hope it has the snek mek

Did this really need to exist when there's already Slap City.

Attached: Slap City - Steam Charts.png (1540x598, 368.3K)

Looks fun. Hope Hodan and Pomme are playable.

👎

Hopefully the full original cast is in at launch. Not sure if Ori and Shovel Knight will make it though.

I understand the desire to be more accessible and intuitive to smashfags, but why get rid of a lot of what made the first Rivals unique? Why would I play a melee imitator when I can just play melee?

looks slow as fuck, do they want the smash ult audience

sex with Olympia

Already looks far better than NASB and Redditversus

Every time I hear my wife Absa's theme I want to fucking cum

Attached: 8b414dd9bfa5a96c31d222e7ead152dc.png (1202x1495, 432.44K)

Looks good and the direct was fun. Might have to shake the cobwebs off and play some Rivals later

Because it'll likely also be a framework for any 3D smash character people can think of, if it has the same workshop support as the first game

This is fucking criminal, slap was so good. Second best smash game even.

moddable furry smash

Looks cool but a tad rough. Honestly, after the years of some devs trying to make a smash clone, it seems like devs need to use an art-style where janky animations don't matter in 3D. 3D seems like a hard thing to get down flawlessly.

The first one is already better than both so it's not a surprise really.

I'd have to play it myself. Looks don't mean much.

>ledges
well that's fucking lame
best part of rivals' gameplay is the lack of boring ass ledge interactions

Did they confirm workshop support though?

Looks great. Hopefully the full 3d means more people will pick it up and it won't be only the competitive community in matchmaking 24/7. Rivals is a better game than the other pc smashes (except for Slap) (and some of the actual smashes) so I hope to see this do very well.
Hodan's face is on the building in the background of the new battlefield stage. He's almost certainly in.