Skywalker Saga has a fuckton of completely forgettable sequel characters but not a single TCW character

>Skywalker Saga has a fuckton of completely forgettable sequel characters but not a single TCW character
FUCK
OFF
literally not even gonna buy it now, the sequels can get fucked

Attached: ahsokakick.png (588x788, 673.42K)

Clone Wars era is my favorite, based

>over the shoulder view
suck my fucking dick

So does that mean no Ahsoka? If so good. Tired of her being forced into fucking everything.

>TCW
trash for literal babies. with the subtlety and nuance of one throwing a tantrum. no fertilization opera scene where sheev reveals plagueis in TCW

I'm sure you'll enjoy the 12 different versions each of Rey, Poe and Finn instead.

>nooooooo the game with star wars lego should be for adults!!!!

kek, did you think that modern sw products would not be promoting the garbage heap that is disney sw? the funkos aren't gonna sell themselves, op

Filoni singlehandedly ruined the entire clone wars era.

og trilogy: boring ass hero's journey made by old people
sequel trilogy: soulless mary sue rehash
prequel trilogy: fully realized fantasy world featuring a complex socio-political thriller with themes of humanity being the real monster

t. pedo

>Ahsoka
>No midriff
Faggot OP

>humanity being the real monster
Damn dude...it's as deep as every zombie story ever written...😲

Filoni is carrying all of Star Wars on his back after Lucas lost it.
You could have just asked nicely.

Attached: 1632017181693.jpg (856x1350, 137.25K)

Based

based
ahsoka was widely hated until redditors latched on to the series

the prequel trilogy is just an analogy for the war on terror like the og trilogy was one for the vietnam war

They're saving clone wars for a season pass

yeah that opera scene was super subtle, only the truly intelligent (such as you) could pick up on its subtleties

Attached: 1620747539619.jpg (800x793, 59.55K)

why dont you like her?
dont you know she was a good friend

Ahsoka used to be cool, but that hack Filoni just can't let her go, and now she's being jammed into everything. He even invented time travel, just so he could save his precious waifu.

>Ahsoka used to be cool
well, her first incarnation IS the best

Attached: 1632016767587.jpg (1200x680, 47.5K)

Can someone post the green text of obi-wan telling Luke about Ahsoka?