ITT: confess your vidya sins

ITT: confess your vidya sins
>Ive never played any Fromsoft game

Attached: That Zip Furio.jpg (1024x576, 43.12K)

>2000+ hours in PoE
>Still have no clue how to craft anything worth more than 1 exalted orb
>Always just follow meta builds
>Got a mirror the first league i started playing

Attached: 1627898762146.jpg (1125x1100, 66.33K)

cmon Any Forums

>I dont even know what are Fromsoft games so i had to google it
>I also have never played any Fromsoft game

I've actually been watching people play them and reading discussions about them for 7 years now, and I think they look like the best games made today outside of one hit wonders, but didn't start playing one until the other night because I've become too neurotic to play games myself, with some exceptions (I still play TF2, every couple years I play FFXI for a month, and I impulsively bought Cuphead and Yooka-Laylee and beat them three times in a row).

But I started playing Dark Souls and I was immediately shocked by how much I both liked and disliked it. What I really liked was the character creator, not because it was good or anything, but because the look and music and sound effects gave me that late 90s PC game/old school WRPG feeling. I liked it so much, I felt like I was making a D&D character. I was then surprised, however, by the game's controls. I don't know if it's input delay or something else, but I found myself in a constant state of surprise at how my character and camera were moving. It kinda' gave me anxiety.

You can turn off the input delay by just waiting a second

I own several games that I've never played.
I've never finished a single fromsoft game.

What do you mean? I played through the tutorial.

I've played less than 10% of the games I own

I don't like playing most types of game genres competitively or against other players at all. Only exceptions are shooters, racing and party games

I just wanted to bump the thread so i typed some bullshit. I didnt want to type 'bump'

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>`
>tgm

Attached: 1644891944990.png (900x900, 1.02M)

i have literally never played a nintendo game in my life, never owned a nintendo product in my life, but i routinely engage in console wars and shitpost about sony for no reason other than the dopamine boost i get from the guaranteed (You)s

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe5.jpg (759x438, 32.99K)

lol

same
Also, I don't play multiplayer unless it's coop. I don't play games often and I don't want to git gud.

Resident Evil was my favorite franchise as a child, as an adult i hate the fanbase for killing the series by buying anything Capcom shits out no matter how bad it is.

i haven't played elden ring for 2 weeks now and i probably won't ever touch it again. it just don't see the appeal

Attached: 1648497445879.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

I recreate JOI captions as ace attorney dialogue using an online case maker for no reason

Attached: 1634779401827.png (517x387, 45.95K)

I play sixth gen emulators at only 2x native output because my hardware sucks

I enjoyed the recent RE because im a coomer

i got filtered by the greatsword moveset in monster hunter 3u so i switched to hammer

Attached: 1621582023793.jpg (314x202, 8.46K)