90% of talismans are garbage

>90% of talismans are garbage
>90% of spells and incantations are garbage
>90% of ashes of war are garbage
>90% of weapons are garbage
>90% of craftable items are garbage
Why can't From balance their games at all? 🤔

Attached: 1628521341958.png (332x332, 145.05K)

That just means 10% of items are broken and need a nerfing.

I wish i hate a bf i could bully and abuse

Attached: FC5K19UXIAURoep.jpg (792x873, 56.7K)

Wow, that's amazing OP, every single one of your points are completely false.

I use craftables all the time. If the game can throw bullshit at me, then I will literally NOT apologize for cheesing it back

Name every viable incantation then compare the list to the total number of incantations

Amazing what's considered cheesing and what isn't. Is a simple knight with a sword 1 on 1 with a monster truly all people care about?

>90% of talismans are garbage
No? I regularly cycle mine depending on encounter, I don't use all of them because they don't all fit my build but that's just an rpg

I stood in a doorway and killed the ulcerated tree spirit in Leyndell with freezing pots and bone arrows lol

>That just means 10% of items are broken and need a nerfing.
This.

The item distribution is fucked. I found a +25 upgrade stone before finding any of the +22-24 stones

I killed the grafted scion in Stormviel by poking it through a door it couldn’t fit through right being where it spawns

Literally none of that is true even in the slightest

I mean yeah you can do that. I think the criticism is that "that's a really boring way of doing things"
From already got shat on for DaS III for limiting the number of ways people could approach a boss fight compared to prior games, but then you have autistic reactions towards people pulling shit like this.

That is clearly on purpose. Find a great treasure that will make life easier later, but cannot make the game easier for you now. Do you really think the developers didn't notice that? That it wasn't done on intentionally?

OP is the one who made the original claims, he needs to prove himself to have case in the first place.
He doesnt, but lets see his attempt, which he wont even do.

Attached: 1586308866713.jpg (759x671, 184.06K)

you have autism

Dude incantations are fucking TERRIBLE and you are a retarded fromsoft simp if you think otherwise
Stop defending this horrible biased game design already, anything other then Dex or Int builds are a SICK JOKE

I killed the rot dragon with blood bolts after getting it stuck on a rock

>anything other then Dex or Int builds are a SICK JOKE
STR is way better than dex

This is how all video games work and I hate how people don't realize this.
By virtue of choice there will always be a good and bad choice.

>incantations are fucking TERRIBLE
Fuck no.
Even in PVP you see players getting schooled with things like dragon breath etc.

I just realized this is the int-dex autists making another exaggerated seething thread about katanna users (While also ignoring arc/dex katanna users).

This game makes weird apologists.

Because they know that they have a psychic hold on all the sheep in their fanbase. People will buy anything From puts out whether it's shit or gold.

>Emoji faggots
Why would I care to read anything you post when I see the emoji? Why would any one think you are being serious and not a retard when you use a emoji?

You should see the people it makes seethe

>t. Seething fromdrone
Lemme guess “dude STR is great all you have to do is only ever use two giant weapons like a fucking clown and only ever jump r2 in every single circumstance ever”
Fuck, talk about PEAK game design right there

>People will buy anything From puts out whether it's shit or gold.
When it comes to people buying it, ER is a completely new paradigm for From.
Yet here you are trying to pretend it was always like this.

>OH MY GOD I FOUND THE BUTTFUCK TALISMAN + 2
>RAISES BUTTFUCKING BY 4.6%
WOW PRAISE FROM SOFT

Except you find enough somber stones to take two or three weapons to +9 long before you can get a basic weapon into the 20s, so when you find a somber dragon stone you can use it immediately.

Nah, I mean that the actual dex weapons being kept from other builds are largely not that great. With STR you basically can wield most of the same shit as what DEX does, but on top, you get the colossals and greatshields.
Its just better for variety and actual damage.