BY CROM

I will smite you pathetic manlets!

Attached: Onan Exiles.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

more like Conan Sex Isles

This is currently my favorite game, alonside Ark and Elden Ring.

i wish the game was single player and just let me fuck around in the Hyborian world

This

How did this pass the ethics department?

games balls till highlands.
DLC is predatory shite for retards.

multiplayer is optional

Kinda hard to do a lot of the stuff alone. Getting certain slaves feels impossible.

playstation game where you can go fully naked yet japanese games get executed over small skin shown

>playstation game where you can go fully naked
What's wrong with that?

Attached: Conan Exiles 2.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

does exiles have horde shit even in singleplayer

>105 gigs

Are these niggers fucking mad

>ER can be less than half that despite being bigger tenfold

Noone tell him 70% of that is DLC he has to buy.

I only play online. With that said, just play online and git gud and/or find some buddies in game to play with.

Attached: Silent_legion.jpg (1000x563, 95.83K)

I enjoyed the fuck out of this game with a group of friends. It's a buggy piece of shit, but there's a surprising lot to explore and gameplay that isn't horrible

>used to dislike Conan Exiles
>play with a friend and really start to enjoy it
>coop irreversibly breaks the game after a bunch of hours
>get any motivation to keep playing sucked out of me

Fun game, but boy is it buggy and the coop gamebreaking glitch is annoying

One of my favorite things about this game is how they use the same physics for boobs and pecs. Seeing my dude's man tiddies jiggle around everytime he turns quickly always gets a laugh out of me.

ER looks like dog shit though. Worse than Conan for sure as faras asset quality go. They just hide it with art direction.

retard spotted.

>by Crom
>I will smite you pathetic manlets!
Crom does not care. OP is a fucking lorelet.

Attached: youree a wizard now harry.jpg (640x1138, 96.71K)

this is literally what it is if you're not a retarded payfag.
codex version runs offline and i just fuck around as a cimerian babe.

ok nigger. go play your judenring.

Their previous mmo, from 2008, lets you do exactly that. You can easily solo most content, except roughly half of dungeon and ofc, raids, though there is also a RF for that. Fear not, Graphics are still pretty good with inovative stuff like water physics and moving vegetation. Most assets in exiles is from there.

There is still almost full nudity and you're able to belly dance. Egyptians get that from the get go.

She's only able to smite those manlets because of the strength Crom gave her at birth. He won't be giving her a cookie, but it is, in fact, by Crom that she's pushing you down and taking your lunch money, shorty.