Emotes are confirmed permanent

>emotes are confirmed permanent
>rove of twitchfags are now the majority

Attached: 1361729861729.jpg (480x720, 66.02K)

the majority first language of this board is Spanish πŸ’€

πŸ€“
emoticons have been a thing for like 30 years. grow the fuck up faggot baby whiner πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

As long as it means insecure incels are malding I'm happy. Will probably mean less racism too. Overall net positive for this website

>>emotes are confirmed permanent
Where?

kill yourself instagram faggot

cope troon, emotes are great

>Where?
see pic related

Attached: file.png (662x510, 301.89K)

How young are you?

:Pog::Pog::Pog::Pog:

B r U H

what is malding

They're just gonna let people play around with all of them unlocked for like a day, I bet

April Fools always lasts for a few days, don’t read into it

yea that's my thought too, they clearly put some work into it (more work than Any Forums normally puts into shit I would say) so it makes sense they'd want to show it off a bit

personally I'm like 90% sold on emotes being permanent. Maybe I'm speaking from a purist standpoint, but it kind of changes the identity of this mongolian basket-weaving forum

they are kinda cute though ngl tbqh

πŸ”₯

It'd be a little weird if they kept them but eventually people would get it out of their system and it wouldn't be so spammy at least. I still think they'll probably be gone by tomorrow, but we'll see I guess

this, it's like this is people's first april fools day on here or something. The gimmick usually lasts 2 or 3 days.

This. It's always like that due to different time zones.

That said, I'd love if they stayed. Any Forums isn't an imageboard anymore, everyone is seriousposting and angry. The emotes bring some of the early days back when people mainly used images.

desuposting is back

Attached: 1616966686025.jpg (484x512, 58.51K)

I hope they stay. they're not THAT bad and they add more humor and flavor to some posts. sure posts that are just emojis are spammy but they're still pretty comfy. πŸ‘

>Surerly it's the emotes that brought in twitch users and not the other way around

Attached: clueless.jpg (128x128, 13.79K)

I'd enjoy there being SOME emotes. Not the fucking twitch shit this batch is filled with, but stuff like , , are all fine. The three per post rule is also good. Helps it from being too spammy.