The internet and coomer culture has made "sex sells" obsolete...

The internet and coomer culture has made "sex sells" obsolete, devs no longer need to lewd characters when thousands of internet artists will do it for them, elden ring has the most modestly dressed females in gaming, but the amount of lewding I'm seeing it's insane. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you

Attached: intro-1647523372.jpg (780x438, 61.3K)

We have mother issues

Literally speak for yourself. Though I agree that plenty of you MUST have mommy issues to appreciate the cringey mommy coddling that was placed into this game.
To any normal person, this makes me cringe and want to punch the game devs in the fucking face, but for you losers yeah I guess it's something you literally need and appreciate.
Pretty pathetic though.
The devs sure know their faggot audience though.

C'mon dude. Stop larping like you are normal, if you are posting in Any Forums you have issues by default

>Literally speak for yourself. Though I agree that plenty of you MUST have mommy issues to appreciate the cringey mommy coddling that was placed into this game. To any normal person, this makes me cringe and want to punch the game devs in the fucking face, but for you losers yeah I guess it's something you literally need and appreciate. Pretty pathetic though.The devs sure know their faggot audience though.
🤓🤓🤓

I'm one of the rares that only comes here on the weekend to keep an eye on the video game culture, though I'm starting to regret even coming here that small of an amount.
You guys are literally mostly faggots. It's embarrassing what you guys consider good games.

>bandwagoning normie with a busy schedule thinks his tastes are better when it comes to videogames
The distractions of normal life that you succumb to on a daily basis only serve as proof that you have less time to devote yourself to the culture you pretend to be knowledgeable in, making you inferior when it comes to actual analysis and critique of video games.

You might as well embrace normalcy and leave us be: the ones who actually pour our time on Earth for the sake of video games.

Attached: nah.jpg (244x206, 12.03K)

Why? I'm capable of doing both unlike you losers.

>devs no longer need to lewd characters when thousands of internet artists will do it for them
They still have to be cute for that to happen.

Just because your mum is the only woman who ever hugged you doesn't mean hugs are only enjoyed by people with mommy issues.

you can literally see your wife completely naked in elden ring

Attached: ranni.jpg (842x1200, 173.76K)

That's good

please do not post this lying whore ever again

if you're posting here in any capacity, you're a failure to modern society

>the most modestly dressed females in gaming

She was very upfront about her intentions, all things considered

No I hate my mother. She was a mean narcissist

So that's the excuse you use for being a failure?

This slut wears lingerie made for sex.
She is not modest at all and is the only character in the entire game called a whore

no, just that being a "perfectly healthy member of society" means you're an absoulte npc

Its funny how she gets killed by "D" if you know what I mean

Genuine intimacy from a femoid is a luxury nowadays.
A gentle mommy hug is now worth a lot more than seeing a pair of big tits.

Attached: hate women.jpg (742x431, 27.84K)

sharia law only dictates that women must wear the burka, not what she must wear under it.

Attached: 44d689dd7cfba854536aeb67afdd5ff9.jpg (1395x1600, 879.74K)

Programmers, writers and artists can decouple any reference to sexuality in any official content. The canon can is clean for kids: the consumers and artists can imagine any possible scenario and will do the heavy lifting in order to satiate their appetites in a totally separate universe. It's a pretty hygienic phenomenon for our times.

Wow I'm normal. What a tragedy. What an insult.
You're pathetic.

D's brother

>proud of being a normie
just go back bro

D means Dick

Make me?
Lesser beings like you are the ones who get ostracized from communities. Go fuck off from here like you do from other aspects of life, beta bitch.
Go get your faggot hugs in video game form instead of real life.

it means Daniel, actually.

I don't think I was nurtured enough, and there was a lot of physical and emotional abuse, even from my mother. Just the thought of having someone's arms wrapped around me is something I'd like to experience again. I guess when it comes down to it, I've almost been avoidant of relationships with women because of my relationship with my mother, and women that are giving and affectionate I fucking stick right to(even with men, not gay but father figure like) I've been starved that affection and feeling of love and being loved. I've lived such an abnormal, strange, and lonely life. Everything from my childhood to early adult years really fucked me up.
This too.

Too bad most internet artists have horrid fucking taste. Very off-model art, out-of-character art. At this point, I'm beginning to prefer official lewd content over fan shit.

And, I haven't heard anyone say they loved me in a while, not family or anyone.