PS3 emulation on the PS5. We won Sonybros

>pushsquare.com/news/2022/04/ps3-emulation-allegedly-in-production-for-ps5
PS3 emulation on the PS5. We won Sonybros

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x300, 55.58K)

We won snoy sisters.

Attached: 1648915157013.png (535x535, 258.02K)

why are snoys so gullible?
they're also constantly obsessed about Konami/Metal Gear/Silent Hill Sony exclusive rumors

Attached: ps5 bc.png (594x525, 257.01K)

ok but PS3 had no games

>Sony allegedly preparing to sell you the same games for the THIRD time
based sony

you would have a much better experience just buying a used PS3 and hacking it

Good, now I can play the good version of Demons Souls on ps5 if I ever get one. 🤡

Does sony even have an excuse for why they don't let you just use the classics you already own on PS3 for ps5? Same fucking accounts, so it's not even like they have the nintendo excuse of "uhhh prease undastandu new inflastluctule"

my FAT PS3 had died years ago and the only game I wish I could play was MGS HD Collection, specifically Snake Eater HD, because PCSX2 is shit and I can't emulate the HD version at full speed
ironically MGS4 emulates fine

Because consoles are a retarded concept which requires them to remake their ports and/or emulators from the ground up for every new generation, so they will make you pay for it again to cover their costs.

At least for ps1 they have the excuse of not including the laser that would be needed to read the discs.

I'm not even talking about physical, I'm talking about the hundreds of games they had that you could buy licenses for on ps3. And play on psp
and vita
just seems odd to suddenly say "uhhh, no, those don't count". I was already bothered by it on ps4 when they claimed it was for the "upscaling and trophy support they had to add" but Idunno, seems like horseshit now. PS1 games don't have trophies, they already said so, so what exactly is stopping them from allowing us to emulate the titles we already own?

>so what exactly is stopping them from allowing us to emulate the titles we already own?
I mean, I shouldn't even have to say it, because it is so obvious but the reason is greed pure and simple.

No, but I just want to point out how stupid that is.
Because they literally don't even have an actual excuse. There is NOTHING. I'm completely baffled by how they just aren't even pretending to have a reason.
Guess that's why I haven't bought a PS5 yet anyway though. If they're not gonna release PS5 games and everything's gonna come out on my ps4 still, what's the fucking point?

>emulation
Isn't it just the ps now streaming shit though?

1-2-4-5 are all downloadable and playable offline.
Only ps3 is streaming.

just fucking buy a pc so that you never have to deal with this shit ever again.
all my steam games i bought on my old pentium 4 work just fine on my latest 3060 prebuilt, AND i have dozens of terabytes of pirated games and romsets.
i regret ever spending anything on the ps3 and ps vita psn and on the eshop. hack your switch, kids

Even better, if it's just for retro emulation you can buy a rpi and a mini console chassis and have your own mini psx or mini whatever console you want with the console's entire library for dirt cheap.

>rpi
sure if you like anything gen 5 or later being locked to 15 fps
lmao
why did the pi line ever get popular? they're fucking garbage, ESPECIALLY for emulation.

>ps3 is streaming

That's stupid

PSX runs just fine in it. N64 emulation is a shitshow anywhere.
>why did the pi line ever get popular?
It costs less than 50 bucks, if you don't care about emulating anything beyond PSX it's unbeatable. Also it's small and there's tons of case designs for it.