ToEE

I'll just leave these here, this is how Temple of Elemental Evil looked to me years ago, co8-standard-final.
Nevermind.

Attached: toee.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

Attached: toee3.png (1024x768, 1.34M)

Attached: toee1.png (1024x768, 1.04M)

Attached: toee2.png (1024x768, 1.11M)

All these screenshots look neat and all, but what is the purpose of posting them?

P.S. Do not look into self-replications there.

Attached: toee4.png (1024x768, 885.87K)

Dude, you're on Any Forums. This is an inherently pointless exercise.

I was simply playing without thinking of taking the screenshots.
Did Balor, did the priest without that summoning Iuz.
There is a speeddemosarchive speedrun of ToEE.
I took a look at the copy I tucked on the disc - and believe it or not.
It looked those, it doesn't right now, no reply needed here, unconditional nevermind.

The author had a think oddity which might emphatically lead to the stroke, in This Particular Location he flat taughts to look past the tell. Nevermind.

>what is the purpose of posting them?
What is the purpose of anything user?

There is a sadly a peculiarity to this game.
No battle should repeat.
There should be a zero mook rule to the mindset in regard to this game.
Nevermind.

This is only possible in an attempt to go past dice rolls through minute details of being there. The key mechanism is the covert movement of thief. Observing her observing locales is the tell in regard to decyphering movements of others, depicted there is empathy. She has to discover where the fireball lands, then they run towards past the previously scouted locale. In other words, thief moves forward, spots where the fireball lands, retracts, fireball, they get past the scouted point which tells how they hurt.
Nevermind.

She is someone's representative, this quasi-Fleece, and it was her who repaired the game I think. Nevermind in general, I'm off.

ToEE was great but i've never been able to finish it
I gotta replay it some day

the purpose of eating is nourishment and also enjoyment.
your turn.

no it wasnt.
it was cripplingly slavish in its adherence to tabletop rules and ignored that those need a game master to work properly, or that a computer is capable of automating and infinitely accelerating the arduous process of playing combat.
writing and story were no better than okay either.

love this dungeon crawler, best combat system for a D&D game
finished it four times and run the tabletop with my friends as a DM]
gygax is a fucking asshole tho

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just based on a better ruleset. Like the one the bloody module it was adapting used.

To be fair if you trap doen't at least horribly maim whoever trips it, it can be a better trap

not even that, its the bullshit "how many turns you spend doing X" to find a secret

Impressively autistic thread