Does MS have some sort of agreement with nintendo not to release a handheld? 2.2 trillion so they can afford it

Does MS have some sort of agreement with nintendo not to release a handheld? 2.2 trillion so they can afford it.

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 22.83K)

Market research shows that handhelds always lose money unless you market entirely to children

they have xCloud you can use from your phone close enough

Then why was the switch marketed to young adults?

Because it's not a handheld, and because tendies will buy literally anything anyway

>can play games held in a hand and nothing more
>not a handheld

streaming to your phone works better than I expected, I have no use for it though

OP all of their consoles past the 360 run fucky hacks of windows to save resources for gaymen, do you REALLY expect them to do handhelds right when they can barely get the surface stable?

Thanks for proving my point

what's the market for an xbox handheld anyway?

Won't work on long haul flights, remote areas places you would use a handheld. Also massive imput delay

retard

>massive imput delay
not really
significant graphical downgrade though

Steam Deck is the portable Xbox now.

Disgrunted nintendies, Sonysisters/psp/vita/ owners, xbox owners.

They didn’t make one because Sony was humiliated and continue to be humiliated and MS has even less Japanese support.

Its too big and I have massive hands. I want a vita sized handheld with modern hardware

what would a microsoft handheld even look like? just get a steam deck or something

buy a switch lite

they sell tablets and laptops instead.
they're more practical and marketable to people other than manchildren.

Microsoft has a handheld, it's called the Surface