What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: file.png (1424x1253, 2.95M)

glintstone

sweetings

It looks so small compared to how big it feels when you are jumping on the roofs
I wonder how many of those buildings you actually visit

Why make it open world, but put no thought in the open world? They just recycle entire level layouts and bosses.

Dung

pussy

most of them are dead and dying, so they don't eat much

my man Boggart eats prawn and crabs though, he's a good one

Dogs

>what is perspective

deez nuts

greatswords

Everybody in the Lands Between is immortal, why fucking bother with dumb shit like eating

this place wasnt big enough

Came here to post this. I unironically believe this might be the case, sorcerers eating glintstone as part of the process of substituting all their flesh with Glintstone, just like Azur and Lusat.

erdsneed

prawn

Are you asking me?

wish the academy was bigger

Nothing. The world is on the verge of collapse, and the only thing keeping people alive is the Rune of Death being gone. There is nobody to tend to whatever fields there used to be, but they have windmills, so it's safe to assume they cultivated some sort of wheat before the Shattering.

Because open world is a marketing scheme first and foremost. You can easily advertise square footage, but not content density.

Most of the time when you look at it you're far away. Go right up to the mountain and it looks pretty big.

I wish there were more normal sized interiors like the Carian study hall. It feels like it's either giant places or shit shacks / destroyed ruins.

you can see soldiers eating coprses everywhere on Mt Gelmir

>feel the pain of starvation forever but don't actually die
seems fucking terrible

What the fuck I thought they were grieving.