I'm trying to play Elden Ring blind, without googling stuff...

I'm trying to play Elden Ring blind, without googling stuff, but I feel like I'm missing out on quests and other cool stuff. What should I do?

Attached: 3b6bad3c402c3e7c9f8503cd9e092223.jpg (800x1131, 135.8K)

There is literally no point to playing fromtoddler casual garbage.
Ranni best girl.

>shit taste
>"tranni a best"
kek, laugh at this nigger

Ah, look at the meme spouting underage faggot unable to use words to express himself.

play blind once then do another playthrough where you use the wiki extensively

Elden Ring GOTY
Ranni best girl
Cope, seethe, and dilate.

Attached: 1647482566870.jpg (1099x1239, 835.97K)

>retard can't read board slang
have fun pouring concrete

Child, I know it's hard to communicate your feelings using your words but being a meme spouting toddler won't get you anywhere.
While I understand you, your words carry absolutely no weight.
L+ratio+lurk moar

It's almost impossible to advance some questlines without getting some sort of hint. When NPCs move to new locations, they could be practically be anywhere in the general location they vaguely talk about in dialogue.

I stopped feeling bad about just looking up ques guides because you're not going to find people without them.

FLATA

>Ape degenerates to tranny gibberish
Please, have sex. I'm begging ya, son.

Are you lost, child? If you don't understand that you need to lurk moar.

Just use a guide, ER's NPC quests are absolutely fucking stupid. Several require you to rest at incredibly specific Sites of Grace.

Nobody asked, trannoid. Please, develop your syntax and read more th

Ah, so you are an obvious tourist that has no idea about board culture, you are just spouting random dumb fuck memes you've seen on here.
How fucking new are you, child? Please lurk moar or kill yourself back to facebook.

You whined about board parlance first, lmfao. Please, educate yourself.

Oh, are you realizing how fucking stupid you are? No meme spouting in this one, I take that as a win.

Playing a retarded hypocrite on purpose isn't witty, my ape-like friend. I accept your concession, but next time, be gracious to your betters

Oh no, the phonetoddler is too fucking stupid to turn off auto capitalization.
Funniest conversation in a while, you braindead newfags never disappoint.

Be gracious to your superiors when conceding the point. This is the one of the reasons you go unrecognized. I think that's a wrap.

You just keep repeating that you won while continuously embarrassing yourself. I've been on the internet longer than you've been alive, meme spouting toddler. Please understand your place.

Ya there is close to zero percent chance you are completing npc questlines without googling shit, so if you want to do that id recommend googling

Zanzibart

I'm in the same boat as op. World is way too big with little direction for the npc quest lines. I haven't even ran into patches yet and am afraid I'll completely miss out on his and many other quest lines. I'm leaning towards going blind first playthrough and than full wiki second but I don't know if I want to invest that much time into the game again.