23% of people have beaten malenia

>23% of people have beaten malenia.
>only 10% of people have found 6 legendary spirit ashes when they're easier to find than the haligtree.

hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 3854624732.jpg (774x580, 90.81K)

One of them is in that catacomb next to Radhan’s fight. I doubt most people even know it exists

No they aren't. You find one half of the secret medallion at the albinauric village and then ofnir tells you where to find the woman who knows where the other half is and that woman guides you to it.

Exactly. I missed that catacomb completely.

she has flat rotting titties OP

> Legendary spirit ashes
I didn't know that there's special type of spirit ashes. I thought that when you get mimic tear you should forget about any other ashes.

Who gives a shit about spirit ashes?
If you used any of them you didn't beat the game

Attached: 1557380256928.gif (540x460, 1.56M)

How did you know to hit the pot?

Killing bosses is more fun than collecting shit I don't need to use.

Say what you want, but I doubt that many people can find all spirit ashes, special weapons, and ''rings'' without FAQ/guide.

Because there were messages all around it

isn't this the artist who makes his fans to raid other streamers?

>helm has eye holes
>have no eyes

beating malenia is easy when you just use summons
finding the ashes actually requires exploring unless you look them up

Not that guy but I pretty much did that on instinct. That pot looked like nothing I've seen before and the lighting around it look strange iirc
Then I just left a message warning about mimicry in front of it.

3 different npcs help you find the pieces to the medallion
no one tells you there even are legendary spirit ashes, let alone which of the several dozen caves and tombs in the game they're located in

>he doesn't break all pots, barrels, crates, vases and whatever else there is at least once

It looked out of place and I've been hitting a lot of objects since finding that rat guy transformed into a bush.

based

I didn't really try to look for ashes because I have dozens of the things but only used jellybro, mimic, or tiche. I've skipped plenty of catacombs and such.
Hard optional bosses are much more appealing things to look for and beat.

GB won