What's next for Crash Bandicoot & Spyro The Dragon??

What's next for Crash Bandicoot & Spyro The Dragon??

Attached: Inbarawebelieve.jpg (1032x1452, 310.86K)

Gamepass

A Xbox/PC/Nintendo Exclusive to piss off the snoys.

Attached: 1457778541913.gif (150x150, 294.75K)

From what I heard, they're recycling the branding for "Wumpa League" which was going to be seasonal leaderboards for Crash 4 into potentially a Crash bash remake/inspired game.

coco dressup game

Likely a hiatus while Microsoft untangles every activision studio not working on COD back to original projects like Crash. I wouldn't be surprised if MS keeps them in the conversation with a PC version of Nitro Fueled and a 60FPS boost for the Series X/S version.

Isn't it already 60fps on everything but the switch?

They already confirmed in the trademarks that it's going to be a ESports co-op combat focused game about defending your tower, also Spyro will come later this year to promote the fourth game

120fps boost it is then

It's 30 on all consoles.

60FPS on PC with Ryujinx/Yuzu

Do we really need another Crash and/or Spyro game to be made?

They only remade the games since they wanted to port the classic games to other platforms, but Sony wouldn't let them. It just so happens that nostalgia is a hot topic right now, especially to the 90s crowd for getting stuff like Cartoon Network and Pokémon

Sure, they attempted to make Crash 4 and released the game, but the game sold wwwaaaayyyyy less than the other remakes

So what does this mean? Why, it tells Activision that people aren't interested in Crash and Spyro going forward as major mascots like Mario or Sonic, but instead just nostalgia bait to tickle that funny bone whenever it itches

It's more likely we'll be seeing remakes to Crash Bash and Skylanders over a Crash 5 and Spyro 4, especially since Crash and Spyro never broke back into the mainstream like they were as PS mascots in the 90s

Attached: Mickey_Mouse_Disney_1.png (270x436, 104.3K)

Why'd they swap facial expressions like that?

euthanasia hopefully, hate seeing trannies puppet their corpses

Becoming Skylanders characters as that is the brand Microsoft wants to revive.

Honestly that could potentially be tolerable if it means they revive project spark.

I'd wholeheartedly welcome that, Skylanders was a great series.

They already lost Kole to SEGA, so they we'll se how they'll manage. I would say that they need to just stop designing these games by focus group testing and instead let the devs just make simple, good and fun games.

Attached: adult spyro official.jpg (640x788, 92.55K)

>Adult Spyro

Which timeline do I have to enter to play a game with that kind of Spyro?

Attached: TenderElaborateDore-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 143.08K)

MS needs to rethink what they're doing with them to prevent a Nuts and Bolts on their franchises, but let's be honest, every 90's franchise that has been re-imagined or reworked on the past decade has been a mess, Banjo, Ratchet & Clank are the best examples (but I have to admit I had fun with 2016's R&C)

Crash and Blinx: Time Banditos

Hopefully nothing.

Crash: Purple Madness
Spyro: Orange Season
redo the story arch of the GBA crossover but with ACTUAL evil alternate universes of both, Crash and Spyro working hand to hand with Cortex and Ripto

>bags
DEER SEEGA