The most difficult boss in any Fromsoft game

>The most difficult boss in any Fromsoft game
>The most fair and unforgiving boss in any Fromsoft game
>Most beautiful woman in the game
>Undefeated in the lore, earns her reputation as the biggest badass in the land
>Most compassionate demi-god due to her love for Miquella and refusal to give in to the scarlet rot
>Filters shitters and exposes anyone who can't beat her fair and square
Kneel to your Goddess, Any Forums.

Attached: FJ-x-F2XwAA0I2p.jpg (960x1200, 275.35K)

I really hope fromsoft doesn't nerf her but whiny bitches keep complaining

I hope she gets nerfed and ends begging for Tarnished-cock at the end.

This boss went from me thinking she’s bullshit, then me winning and learning to respect her, to me seeing high level videos of her getting taken down and really respecting the insane versatility of ER’s systems and how it lets you tackle things in a variety of ways. She IS dope

I want to eat out her rotted pussy and die of scarlet rot.

Show a video of you dodging her waterfowl attack standing right next to her when she starts it without using bloodhound step

She filtered millions...

Attached: 1648904837615.png (799x393, 244.95K)

>fair
Yes. Infinite hyperarmor durning dodges. Very fair.

Nah, she just has one attack that kills you no matter what.
I got lucky on about 5 tries and she missed the whole shit and I had no problem killing her afterwards.
You could probably just get away from it with Bloodhound Step but fuck that shit.

Bro your shield?

I tried 5 times normally with claymore, tried another 5 after respec with rivers of blood, then I used the mimic and won first try. I don't even feel bad, healing HP while blocking is complete bullshit, otherwise she is a fair fight.

I did her with blood step you still will get hit but not die at least

>Just let her heal two-thirds of her bar for free, bro.
You are unironically better off medium rolling and eating half of the hits.

You only have to use the shield for the first flurry if you're up close. You can roll through everything else.

>single dodge-able frame, placed randomly inside an animation so vague it may as well be replaced by her standing still and exploding like a dark souls 2 boss
learn this one thing, and her difficulty hurls off a cliff to mid-tier, and that one thing is just plain badly designed

hardest er boss but the fairest. her and the first morgott were the only times i felt i improved

What is a shield?

>standing right next to her
Kind of sounds like a skill issue.

Why are soulsniggers completely allergic to positioning, monster hunter players have been dealing with roar and tremors leading to “combos” for literal decades

Shit boss 95% difficulty of which comes from input reading. She would be complete pushover if given generic aggressive swordsman AI instead of dog AI. Greatest expression of tards at From running out of ideas how to make challenging boss fights.
>but waterfowl
Just keep the fucking shield on weapon swap.

>The most fair and unforgiving boss in any Fromsoft game
thats ishin and you know it

she's a dumb bitch who gave in to the scarlet rot because of her pride, let her BELOVED brother get abducted and raped by an omen while she just chills in the haligtree because she's a dumb woman who let her emotions get the better of her

categorically failed on all counts as a character.

>shield
She just heals from it

Based but have to say her mother comes first in terms of looks

Attached: 1648899237760.jpg (960x1300, 167.64K)

>and refusal to give in to the scarlet rot
She gave into the Scarlet rot thrice, at least two of which were due to her being a salty bitch about losing a fight.

Mommy...

So I should hit the boss from across the room?
>just use (thing)
>also if you use (thing) I will say you cheated and your criticism doesn't count
LOL, so you didn't beat the boss and yet your perception is more valid then mine, retard.

She doesn't heal that much because only part of hits is unavoidable. Just damage it back, oh wait, this is you will be having problems because she reads your attack inputs and dodges. If not for that shit she's just damage check, but entire area after capital is a damage check do it's not anything special. She'd be easy if she didn't input read.

Please... Source me...

Attached: sad-sad-face.gif (220x258, 214.47K)

I remember when Radahn was just as, if not, harder to fight than her. God fucking damn it bros the Radahn nerf was a mistake. I fucking hate shitters so God damn much. You could bleed both of them to death so there was always a fucking easy way out fucking shitter fuck you fucking newfaggots

Attached: 1648881302454.jpg (500x667, 42.9K)

Attached: 1623044304071.jpg (949x949, 239.79K)

I mean after about 70% health she can kinda just start doing Waterfowl whenever she feels like it.

I'm so glad I beat him pre-nerf.
I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.

Loli malenia

Attached: 1648906138741.jpg (1800x1800, 1.3M)

STR/FTH bros.....

>wahh wahh this boss is so hard
Give me 5 mins nerds, I'll show you how it's fucking done.

I had a lot of fun learning her fight.

Attached: Youlooklikeacrusciblejoe.jpg (2298x1047, 896.54K)

I'll wait.

Must protect

Attached: 1648906215947.jpg (5000x4700, 1.58M)

MARIKA'S TITS
IM HUNGRY