So I already bought this game and I already made my character (knight) and my waifu (mage) (female)

So I already bought this game and I already made my character (knight) and my waifu (mage) (female)
Where I can get a nice looking armors?

Attached: dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-buttonjpg-9f7bdf.jpg (1024x1024, 270.48K)

💨💨

>he's playing elden ring lite in 2022
lol

About halfway through the game
BBI can give you 'decent' looking armors too.

Elden ring but good

:desu:

Why dont you just play the game you retarded fagget

Most of the base game armour will come from the shops in Gran Soren. The inventory will increase as you complete main story sequences, which is done to gate progression since gear has such a strong influence on stats.

it's a fucking insult comparing elden ring to Dragon's Dogma, we all know DD is far better.

look at my cute daughter!

Attached: 20220121013008_1.jpg (1920x1080, 614.47K)

Because I want a cool looking knight armor, I can play the game normally after I get one

Like 20 hours in. Have fun and take it slow though the game is amazing even though the beginning is slow

The one on the right it's you or is her old man boyfriend?

>dlc armor
Cringe as fuck. Nobody will ever rent your pawn if they are wearing that terrible dress btw.

Im actually enjoying it a lot
I made my waifu and she heals me when I'm in the shit, just like in the real life

>Nobody will ever rent your pawn
and thats a good thing!

Nobody will tell you this but if you keep Rook until he levels up he becomes OP around mid-lategame, whereas other pawns struggle to keep up with enemies

Uhhh...
I change him for cute archer girl

Attached: 1643757457111.jpg (444x163, 68.29K)

I got DD for 5$ and I want thinking into buying a disc of elden ring for 45$
It's not worthy?

Play DD until Elden Ring is on sale for half price

pretty much this.
i'm not a fan of elden ring but i've been playing DD until DD2 comes out, i'll also go get speesh mareen 2 as well.

Ah another thread about the beat game of all time. If you want cool fighter armor theres the red version of the gryphon set in the everfall and also the immortals set.

Ohhh big brain user
Thank you