Bloodborne thread

You didn't beat the game.

Attached: Saw_Cleaver.jpg (408x407, 96.73K)

the perfect souls weapon

>first weapon you get
>best weapon in the game
ninja gaiden tier

I did I just refuse to do New Game Plus because I wanted to PVP with the Scythe

Some would argue that the Saw Spear is better. And Ludwig Sword, and the Pizza Cutter....

I actually did an Arcane build with the Saw Spear, it's so fun.

i don't want to resub PS plus and dig up my dusty ps4 just to play it, PC port when?

I played the entire game with hunter axe spin 2 win without even knowing you could target for fast dashes

Attached: 1574031618768.jpg (600x800, 89K)

>Ludwig's Holy Blade
You did not beat the game.

It's not the best weapon in the game. It's even inferior to it's counterpart.

It is, it mathematically and therefore objectivelly is

Platinum'd BB and Sekiro. Finished elden ring but completely disappointed with the bosses, except Morgott and the very first Tree Sentinel

Attached: Image_bloodborne-Priest_Gascoigne.jpg (1700x956, 391.8K)

the other option to start the game with

the axe is way more busted

>It is
It isn't.

>mathematically
If you knew anything about math, you wouldn't be vouching for a weapon with weaker DPS/raw damage than many others. Not to mention lack of utility.

Margit and Godrick are both excellent bosses. But yeah, in general most bosses are disappointing. BB and DS3 still have the most quality boss fights.

I used the cane and shat on the entire game with it just to find that apparently is by far the weakest starter weapon. I'm sure part of it was BB being my 5th souls game but still

Are the other options really that much better?

Attached: FPEfP47VsAIFi_P.jpg (720x814, 90.29K)

Kirkhammer

Saw cleaver has serrated damage so it shits on 90% of the enemies in the game. Axe's 2-handed charge R2 has a spin attack that knocks down or stun locks 90% of enemies. BB has a shitload of weapons that absolutely destroy the game.

Bloodborne was my first souls and I used the cane through the entire game including dlc. The whip carried early game

I'll agree, don't know why I liked it so much, it was the only weapon I used unt the very end.

Based cane patricians.

For me it’s the saif

>hold L2
>win
What did Memeazaki mean by this?

Attached: Whirligig_Saw_D.jpg (1920x1080, 210.52K)

He knows his audience's IQ very well

Attached: 1646206468199.png (346x322, 55.46K)

I don't understand this "didn't beat the game" nonsense. Like complaining if you used a fire flower in mario you "didn't beat the game". Spells, weapons, armors, etc, are in the game for you to use. If you use an easier weapon or spell or whatever, who gives a fuck?

no one but the statement was deservedly memed to death.

Yes, I did.

Attached: Reiterpallasch_Concept_Art.png (1474x911, 1.62M)

I got up to the Gehrman fight then immediately went out to start the DLC. It is three years later and the only bosses that I have not beaten are Ophan of Kos, Gehrman and that big bitch who you can fight afterwards