How did aew manage to fuck up Cody Rhodes? is Tony Khan the worst booker ever?

how did aew manage to fuck up Cody Rhodes? is Tony Khan the worst booker ever?

Attached: cody-rhodes-wwe-wrestlemania.jpg (1200x675, 135.25K)

>How did Cody Rhodes manage to fuck up Cody Rhodes?

The answer is Brandi

>thread dies from lack of interest
>I better make another one immediately
the absolute shantytown of OPetty's life

Attached: 1637607137414.jpg (960x1117, 303.81K)

>REEEEEEE get the sexy nubian goddess with the 10/10 tits, ass and face off of my wrestling show!
do aewfags really?

No one has a problem with Brandi as a valet.
The problem is when she wants to do literally everything else other than that.

It's sink or swim in AEW. If you can't get over it's your fault. I guess you can make the argument that they failed him by giving him too much freedom.

Attached: 12327291036288198305485.jpg (320x284, 21.38K)

If she was just there for looks that'd be ok but she wasn't

Attached: jade-cargill-brandi-rhodes-600x338-1.jpg (600x338, 30.44K)

aewtrannies will simultaneously tell you that Tony Khan is a genius wrestling mind and that Cody Rhodes was terrible in aew. they are not smart.

Just wait E drone. She will become a on screen character you will scream in terror

you retards don't know how the mute button works? just say that you're fags and stop making excuses. you already watch and simp for the gayest wrestling company in history

He failed by taking away his freedom. The more control Tony took the worse storylines got. Cody in the first year was amazing. Now, he's amazing again. After Cody left Tony continued doing the same storylines. If Cody was in control and was bad why did Tony do it again without him? Why are they still doing it?

>yfw Cody returns with Brandi

Attached: 1651425674004.png (299x290, 125.46K)

>Just wait until a hot woman is cutting hilarious promos and burying the horsewomen
Can't fucking wait.

yeah it'll suck when the super hot woman is on TV regularly. how fucking gay are you?

>mute button
I'm not a faggot who runs away from adversity unlike you

The cult of the dimwits

>Cody Rhodes
cody rhodes is the same faggot that everybody hated he's the same from 2008-2016 the same gay faggot shitter kys

Faggot drone cope

but enought about gayew fans

this. sad attempt to push a narrative.

Cody's early stuff was great. His downfall literally coincides with his neck tattoo.

Cody in the first year was amazing because the roster was full of indie shitters who've never been on TV. Even back then the cracks were beginning to form. Overbooked matches, try hard promos and feuds which saw nobody get over told the tale of Cody's run in AEW. Yeah he produced occasional kino but it wasn't worth the hill of shit we had to sit through to get to it. Everything about him came off as fake and indulgent. It got to the point where he was trying to cow the fans into loving him instead of just giving them what they want which made them reject him even more. Of course it works for you dronie. If you haven't jumped ship by now then you're pretty much ok with any garbage Vince shoves down your throat. Khan couldn't have been in control because Cody's segments were so wildly different from anything else on the show, it's almost as if he was in his own universe. This entire board used to shit on Cody and nobody ever came to his defense. Because WWE fans and AEW fans both agreed that he was shit

No.

>hilarious promos
>burying
Dan Lambert is the personification of everything reddit, Twitter and leftoids in general hate. Anytime he grabs a mic he's met with boos and stfu chants. And even he got cheered over her

Attached: dan-lambert-9903.jpg (800x500, 30.68K)

even though braindi was terrible tony also shares the majority of the blame for bad segments because it's his fucking show
if he's booking the god damn show and can't say no to talent wafter multiple segments are already bad or go nowhere, he is retarded

look at this faggot cope with the fact that he is repulsed by attractive women. just be gay, ffs.

>So Tony wants you to win 2 matches then I get a win at the end.
>Okay so here's the plan, you beat me in a squash while it looks like I'm about to retire for showbiz, then I spend a month doing video packages about shedding the hollywood, showbiz and all that other excess. I get bumped around by students and then after you go through the factory we rematch, and you win again.
>Then you go on with less excess and become more straight forwards and beat me by fighting a bit more gruff and tumble?
>No nothing changes but I challenge you to a second rematch and win.