XBOX

What are my Xbros playing this weekend?
Any recent purchase?
Which games are you looking forwards to?

Been downloading all the Battlefield games on gamepass and I'm surprised the online is still active in all of them. Bf3, bad company 2, hell even 1943 has players.

Attached: images (8).jpg (739x415, 29.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAqCQL-g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just bought dmc5se haven't played dmc before

Monster hunter world

Playing tales of arise and monster hunter world.

I would play avengers thanks to gamepass but every time I play it the fucking matchmaking doesn’t work. Either that or nobody is playing.

Nobody plays hardline anymore.

Which is a shame because it’s the only one I’m good at.

Gonna keep playing Fable 3. Even though I acknowledge the flaws I'm still enjoying my playthrough just as much as I did for Fable 2. Need to finish the rest of my Halo Infinite challenges to get the new Yoroi chest piece this week and I've been playing Apex more during the recent event.
>Any recent purchase?
Preordered the Chrono Cross remaster, less than a week left till release and I hope SE eventually brings Trigger to modern consoles.
>Which games are you looking forwards to?
Soul Hackers 2 is my number one most hyped for game. Also gonna pick up the Capcom Fighting Collection in June

>purchase
I don't really buy games anymore because of Game Pass. I bought Mikulogi though.
>playing
Lethal League Blaze
I'm too old for this precise shit. Finished arcade mode without dying for the first try but now I can't even reach the final boss with the next character.

Attached: Lethal-League-Roster.jpg (1920x1080, 580.21K)

Finishing up Titanfall 2 campaign, then I'll probably start Jedi Fallen order

DMC5SE 🔥👍

bought a SX to play older games. i haven't had this much fun in a long while since gen 7 and 8 were terrible.

splinter cell CT
kingdom come deliverance
pathologic 2
ghostrecon aw
rainbow six vegas
max payne 1 & 2

the ui, the store etc are absolutely terrible, and i refuse to touch gamepass. hardware is fine 8/10.

next game i'm gonna get is crusader kings 3 and sekiro.

i should buy a pc

I was playing Dance Central on 360

Elden Kino

Just stocked up on game pass, what's good, anything storydriven?

Prey, mass effect legendary edition, Full Throttle, day of the tentacle, yakuza remastered collection... too many to remember.

Damn that sucks downloading it rn
Tried the demo but din't rrally like it. Still have the DMC collection to play on ps4
>MH world
great game
>tales of arise
killed the 1st boss but forgot about it it wasn't bad but wasn't great either, worth playing again?

>Need to finish the rest of my Halo Infinite challenges to get the new Yoroi chest piece this week
how tf do you do it user? the event and battlepass system is so ass it completely killed my will to play Infinite. still playing MCC mulitplayer until they fix the terrible progession system.
What don't you like about the UI and shop? never really had problems with it but I wish they would release more dynamic backgrounds

Attached: 1616042410917.jpg (640x960, 50.7K)

Hey Xbros... I've been a playstation user for years. But the constant quality control bullshit Sony has with their consoles makes me want to switch.

Playstation designs since 3 have been dogshit (with slight exception for PS4 slim), PS4 Pro which is my most recent console is the loudest fucking thing I've ever owned. It makes me want to buy an Xbox just to spite Sony for doing such a dogshit job on that console.

And now I'm hearing PS5 has similar issues, with certain models having coil whine, some are louder than others, etc. Meanwhile the Xbox S + X are constantly praised for how dead-silent they are.

Attached: 1574466991965.jpg (987x1024, 71.88K)

I was hoping wwe 2k22 would see a discount for wrestlemania but that doesn't appear to be happening. Going to hold out for next sale and then just spend the $70.

I own PS5 and both Xboxes and I can't complain about the noise in any of them. Maybe I'm just lucky that the PS5 doesn't have coil whine but it does seem like there's an upside to making the consoles so large and taking cooling seriously.

Currently burnt out on runners in SOT(plus my shit head friend failed a simple drive by thanks to some tag with a Athena keg). So I'm just just playing skyrim

Attached: 1648259919801.jpg (1024x1018, 78.1K)

Don't know about PS5 but my og ps4 was loud as fuck. Haven't noticed any noise from my Xbox they did a pretty great job.

>Maybe I'm just lucky that the PS5 doesn't have coil whine but it does seem like there's an upside to making the consoles so large and taking cooling seriously.
it still seems like its a roll of the dice depending on the model you get...

exhibit A
youtube.com/watch?v=WIHAqCQL-g8

also doesn't help that the design is overly large and unnecessarily complex for the digital version, vs the xbox series s

Visiting the good ol boy once again. I don't know. There's just something about opening a beer or a coke can and just roaming in the wilderness for few hours.

Attached: 3116-2.jpg (1000x563, 33.28K)

60fps when?

Series S can be small and well cooled because it's so much weaker.

Probably not going to be playing anything this weekend. But come tuesday, I'll be going through Lego Star Wars.

Listen partner, some men like to count their money. Some men like to count the ladies they've bedded. And you. You spend your life counting on the frames on screen. Think about that boy.

Attached: b493446a.jpg (680x680, 60.14K)

>What are my Xbros playing this weekend?
Been working my way through Cyberpunk, bought it after the new patch, so probably that.
Will also probably play a few hours of Forza Horizon 5 and that new snowboarding game Shredders which is quite fun... might give that Weird West game a go since it's on Game Pass.
>Any recent purchase?
Just Cyberpunk.
>Which games are you looking forwards to?
Just Starfield. Was willing to give Stalker 2 a go but lost interest after it got put back.

Attached: 1648399731418.jpg (1640x2048, 309.06K)

Sold my Xbox. Wish I could sell my PCs too but nobody buys computers.