Battle damage

What games feature the protagonist getting physically injured and their outfit being damaged as the game progresses? The only one that comes to mind right now are the Arkham games.

I think it's a really nice bit of attention to detail

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (454x644, 88.03K)

Attached: 12647.jpg (640x480, 66.09K)

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Trilogy is the first few that come to mind

Spec Ops The Line

Attached: SOTL_-_Concept_Art_%281%29.jpg (250x222, 13.24K)

Sekiro, Elden Ring, Bloodborne

Attached: ToP4m6T.jpg (812x748, 32.06K)

Dunno if I'd count Venom Snake since his big injury occurs in Ground Zeroes.

Resident Evil 2/3 Remakes and Tomb Raider 2013 are the only ones that come to mind.

max payne 3 was particularly impressive about this

max gets dunked in water during the first bit and for the next few segments he's wearing his grey suit it's a wrinkly mess

also the sniper wound from the stadium scars his arm for the rest of the game

Not exactly battle damage, and don't have pictures, but Lara Croft in Tomb Raider Underworld. She would get more and more dirty, and get cuts, scratches and bruises as you progressed through the levels. Gave me plenty of weird boners as a teenager.

Attached: sze-jones-tombraide-laracroft-szejones.jpg (1329x816, 193.53K)

Freedom Fighters

The Protagonist wears the same tee and overalls from the start of the invasion, and even his winter jacket gets it's sleeves torn.

Attached: pVowXeixFAK2Fz2L9y3iQX.jpg (1280x720, 767.26K)

i can only think of fighting games that do it. Its a cool mechanic they should use it in more games

Wolverine origin game by ravensoft
Spider-man 2 enter electro
The Warriors

Arkham Knight
MKX
Dark Souls 3 but instead of damage you turn into a nigger

For Honor

snake gets blood all over his clothes when you get shot in mgsv

Yeah but it goes away when you change clothes or go to the shower. It's similar to how Sam Porter Bridges's clothes get all dirty as you play in Death Stranding but they get cleaned up when you take a shower. I think a better example would be MGS3

Attached: mgs3-nakedsnake.jpg (800x452, 66.56K)

Senran Kagura

Art of Fighting 1 and 2.
As the fight progressed, the face of the contenders would become mauled with every hit.

Dragon Ball FighterZ does it pretty well. Especially with the new Girl's leggings getting torn up and shit

Attached: this makes my sword the bone of my swordd.jpg (545x527, 68.18K)

dmc 5, re2re