Now that Lost Ark has proven to be yet another failure of MMO, is this our last hope?

Now that Lost Ark has proven to be yet another failure of MMO, is this our last hope?

I had put all my hope on this korean shitfest, but I was unaware of their true schemes. Never again I'm gonna be fooled by them.

Attached: blueprotocol_2891103b.jpg (1920x1080, 625.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcXEDOO_23I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this mmoshit is shit
>will this other mmoshit be good?
I wish you shitters get the rope

Lost ark was just....lol

I’ll never play another Korean game again.

What happened
I thought it looked nifty

BP is never coming out and you know it.

Lost Ark succeeded though. The launch was unbelievably fun and that's the only part of MMOs that matter.

None of blue protocol's classes look appealing.

Okay go rewatch gameplay/trailers again and try to pick out everything that actually looks bad about it because if you ACTUALLY LOOK you will see how vapid of a game it fucking is.

I mean straight off hte bat:

- No lore/good ip
- JRPG shit where all the characters are copy pasted
- Gameplay is toted as fun action but in reality its just "Spamming aoes and dodging aoes" and no depth
- There's no interaction with other players what so ever (aka lmao MMO)
- Dungeon design is copy pasted
- Its a fucking RPG from the east. of course its overly grindy to the point of being fucking boring.
- Its engine is UNREAL ENGINE 3 it actually looks liek shit when you really look at it properly.
- P2W

i could go on for days.

I just want an SAO MMO.
Hurry up and give it to me already Bandai.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcXEDOO_23I

maybe this one will be good anons? ...

Attached: nagatoro-5.png (371x401, 214.14K)

>no proof or source

>NCSOFT
>good
user, please
you know better than that

blue protocol is still probably a year away from japanese server release and I am compelled to remind everyone that the devs have stated in an interview that there is no plans whatsoever for a western release.

with bamco's record track with live service games, I don't put much faith in this game lasting long anyway

Okay, can you go on then?

Riot's MMO is the last hope for the genre. If it isn't good, then MMOs are dead.

Attached: 1648421522208.jpg (580x330, 20.62K)

But they aren't just the boomer style MMO's are.

they might as well be dead
nu-mmos are somehow even worse than old mmos

Maybe I've just grown out of MMOs, I used to really like them. I tried FF14. It was pretty alright but couldn't capture the same magic that I used to feel with those games. But I do think Riot's MMO is gonna be good. I want nothing more than to just chill on the slopes of Targon chasing Sparkleflies.

i'm waiting on star vault to make Mortal Online 2 good, the foundation is amazing and already blew away every other MMO with the interactions I had with the 400 hours i put in since launch

Attached: download.jpg (2560x1439, 200.67K)

play the game, that's your source

the source is play the fucking game you retard

>Black Desert was the last hope.
>New World was the last hope
>Lost Ark was the last hope
>Blue Protocol was the last hope.

You'll always keep hoping and being disappointed. Lost Ark was set for failure. Touching, hearing, or reading about any other korean mmo would've told you that. Knowing anything about mmos in general would've told you that. Until you accept that you're just going to latch on to every trending mmo's marketing, enjoy your honeymoon phase every mmo has, and then "discover the true schemes" or realize the game sucks.

maybe we can save the genre user

I've always dreamed on working on a game from start to finish, and I hope I can make a great mmo someday for all of us