Emotes should become a Any Forums pass perk!

Emotes should become a Any Forums pass perk!

Attached: 1d5k0xucm2j31.jpg (1997x1496, 120.65K)

This cancer should return to depths of hell it emerged from to haunt the mortals

How do I get Any Forums gold????

I do wish it could be permanent somehow just to disrupt off-topic discussion. 😅

👎🤮👎

>1d5k0xucm2j31
LMAO of course it's a redditor who actually buys Any Forums passes kek what a bitch

it's fun, people aren't bitching about politics or genders or shit its just fun

Attached: 1621208092177.png (640x480, 306.25K)

downvote

🤮👍

🖕
Hell no

This man gets it

Yes it does so.

bitcoin

That sounds fucking stupid.
t.

It's a redditor, the filename basically spells it out but redditors love "put text here to give shit opinion" template formats because they're fucking retarded. 🤣

based :smile:

👍👍👍

suck dick for money

Sent from my TCL - 5002H_EEA

How would you know what a redditor filename looks like? 🤔
Unless... 🙄

Yeah, So we can know who was fucking stupid enough to pay for a pass.

Yet this too will lose its luster and became cancer that you can only look with disgust. Momentarily you will remember how all this was fun but time eroded it away like so many other things that gave you a fleeting moment of light in this world of darkness. You will see these funny little hieroglypics and understand the futility of your own existence sneed

yea

>Supporting your only lifeline to communication with other human beings that also give free knowledge on physical training, financial education, fashion, programming, crypto, etc is stupid.
I was saved from being a loser thanks to this place. The ROI of this place approaches infinity.

I miss Phil Hartman.

Attached: 1648228770348.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Attached: 1628105400793.png (500x360, 87.87K)

💯

Any Forums convinced me to invest in stocks/crypto and to lie on job applications for my financial benefit.

👍 this

DENTAL PLAN