Our genre is dying, we need to get more people to play our games

>our genre is dying, we need to get more people to play our games
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP CHANGING THE GAMES TO APPEAL TO A WIDER AUDIENCE OF PEOPLE YOUR KILLING THEM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>why isn't anyone playing our games?
Why is the FGC like this?

Attached: download (37).jpg (300x168, 5.57K)

>>our genre is dying, we need to get more people to play our games
no fan thinks that, its the publishers who only wants money that think that

Just play SFV. Carried the FGC for 7 years with consistently good gameplay, character additions and patches.

making games easier just makes them shittier and less competitive, but learning fighting by yourself is a pain, if you don't want the genre to die you should try teaching your friends and hope that they teach their friends as well

>our genre is dying

No it isn't, it just isn't making enough money for greedy publishers. I don't even know what game you're bitching about specifically but that's the case for all of them. Fuck casuals.

>our genre is dying
>let's change our games so that it's no longer resembles the genre we love
lol?

they're dumb. Fighting games should be for casuals.

we want NEW people not RETARDED trannies like you with less motor skills than a parkinsons patient you fucking moron

Project L is just right for you chicom casual fuckwits. Personally I wont touch it because League is too Chinese

fpbp, no clue what game you're talking about or who this streamer is but if you feel gatekept from something: good. nobody wants you there. every single hobby on earth would be better with less of you normalfaggots paricipating. go watch football or die at a pop concert.

Attached: 1597741821504.jpg (717x717, 65.7K)

>our genre is dying
Nope. Of these retarded publishers stopped ballooning the marketing budgets for these games, the ROI would be soooo much higher.

If you want an old or new fighting game series without competitive e-sport or woke cancer, i'm already telling you
It's not gonna happen, the genre is lost

Attached: aiportraits_1563572177.jpg (512x512, 15.68K)

Only casuals that don't play fighting games say the genre is dying and needs mass appeal, I play a discord fighter in a region where fighting games aren't very popular but I can still find a match almost whenever I want

not op but the picture he posted is a unrelated guy that do meme speedrun videos

Either that or """influencers""" who similarly make money off of pandering to retards. A fighting game is perfectly playable with only 10 players online, and if you have 100, then that's more than enough people to get a healthy variety of matches.

Only twitterfags say this

Better play with 20 people on fighting games that are under the mainstream radar then

Newbies getting mogged in a game doesn’t mean shit. Fighting games have been so underplayed because it took them 20 years to function online and still design their games like they’re made for fucking arcades.

Fighting games are similar to arena shooters in that new players drop them too quickly because they get demolished early. The reason why they stuck around for longer is because they have more hot girls in skimpy outfits.

i dont like or play fighting games simply because they are boring and if i'm going to have to memorize anything, anything at all, like long input combos and movesets, and shit like that, i'd rather instead have my time spent learning a language or reading a fucking book