I am Remembered

I am Remembered

Attached: gaydate.png (653x399, 269.75K)

But what does the doug button do?

It dougs.

This feels like Ouya all over again, what retards are wasting their money on this dogshit?:think:

this is a board for videogames, jannies clean it up

>Reminds me of those old MS-DOS games in my schools computer labe
STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD

What da doug doin'? XD 🤪:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ouya was just an Android phone you plug into your TV. Not saying this handheld is worth it but at least it looks nice and has unique games. It's a novelty system and far more interesting than the Ouya.

>>Reminds me of those old MS-DOS games in my schools computer labe

Did they all have monochrome screens? Persponally, the grey scale reminds me of old Macintosh systems. I know a guy in Japan, who is a hentai freelance artist, he was hyped for this machine and told me to buy one. It's like monochromatic screens are this trendy 'retro' thing with the Japanese.

what even is this

>Ouya was just an Android phone you plug into your TV.

It has a Tegra 3 chipset. Better than most peoples phones, even to this day.

give me 22 reasons to buy this over a wonderswan and a flashcart.

Attached: download (7).jpg (735x490, 52.41K)

It's a $180 handheld that has a 1-bit b/w screen, 24 games, 8 hours of battery life and a gimmick crank input.
No, you can't use the crank to charge the battery.

Attached: .jpg (2000x3000, 1.24M)

Power barely means shit when all Android games are designed to run on anything. When you have systems like Switch doing really well I don't think anyone really cares when their phone will do the same job.

Literally what's the point

To make money off people dumb enough to buy any gimmick device out there.

It'd make for a neat novelty if it was 20 or 30 bucks. Not for the price their asking for.

>When you have systems like Switch doing really well
Switch is based on Tegra X1, which is 4 years newer and much more powerful than the Tegra 3 in Ouya. That user is full of shit claiming it can beat even bargain bin smartphones.

Ouya was botched by it's shitty marketing and android at the time having lag effectively baked into every input. I was mildly hype for the Ouya to have an emulation console but they even fucked that up, this was during a time when the only alternative was a raspberry pi with an at the time very underdeveloped RetroPie OS. Now I mostly just play retro shit on a chink handheld

They had these in my school around 1995 for some reason. They had monochromes games.

Attached: 800px-Macintosh_Classic_2.jpg (800x846, 49.59K)